The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Help Me Kill Doshia (Fighter's Guild 1st Boss)

• Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Elloa oh yeah I meant to also say, I saw your huge video where you are duoing the 4man dungeon and being a sorc tank with a nightblade healer last month... very awesome display of TESOs non traditional builds.

2 Thumbs Up!
    Options
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i faced her i was on my NB, siphon kept me alive and i did not notice the orbs at first but when i did i started killing them before they got to her and that pain in the butt became a lot easier.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
    Options
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally got to her and beat her at level 6.. . I hope the video will help others.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/76101/video-guide-how-to-defeat-doshia?new=1
    Options
  • Crumpy
    Crumpy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Level 6????! Took me 'till 11
    I lyke not this quill.
    Options
  • Melian
    Melian
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a dual wield NB in Ebonheart Pact (level 9) I found it worked best to first pull her to the slightly larger area to the left and then actually let the orbs get fairly close, then dispatch them quickly with basic attacks. One might have gotten through but it didn't heal her all the way, and then I was able to burst her down after the first round of orbs.
    Options
  • Severia
    Severia
    ✭✭
    I am very confused by this quest. I am in DC so presumably this is just a different place from that video? My Doshia is in the Dourstone Vault (allegedly).

However, my problem is that I can't find her! I fight through the imps and get to Meric. Doshia talks to me (out of thin air) but is nowhere to be seem. A skeleton appears, so I kill that, then a zombie. I can't action on Merric. Then I start to lose health with my character crying out, but still no Doshia. After a couple of minutes I die.

I have died about 7 times now. I am just not getting this quest. What am I supposed to do!!!!?? My quest guide just says "Kill Doshia" but where is she?
    Options
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    I always use bash to stun her. I save all of my stamina for it and only attack here with magicka or basic attacks. The orbs I AoE if I have it, if not I hunt them down while she is stunned.
    The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
    Options
  • Lazarus_Long
    Lazarus_Long
    ✭✭✭
    Severia wrote: »
    I am very confused by this quest. I am in DC so presumably this is just a different place from that video? My Doshia is in the Dourstone Vault (allegedly).

However, my problem is that I can't find her! I fight through the imps and get to Meric. Doshia talks to me (out of thin air) but is nowhere to be seem. A skeleton appears, so I kill that, then a zombie. I can't action on Merric. Then I start to lose health with my character crying out, but still no Doshia. After a couple of minutes I die.

I have died about 7 times now. I am just not getting this quest. What am I supposed to do!!!!?? My quest guide just says "Kill Doshia" but where is she?

It sounds like she is "out of phase" with you. I have seen mobs do this in the open and even kill me because of it. I would suggest running as soon as the 1st add is summoned then kill it, and see if she kites to you. That *might* work, but you might have to try various locations in the dungeon before one that you can see her in.

The List For Living - A guide for new or troubled players

Hey Jute, get in my bag
    Take a lag spike and make it better
    Remember to let research play its part
    Then you can start to make a sweater

The Bohemian Auction House
    Options
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing that I have only seen brought up once is that this fight is very difficult for people with disabilities that interfere with hand and wrist movement.
    Options
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    Ysne58 wrote: »
    One thing that I have only seen brought up once is that this fight is very difficult for people with disabilities that interfere with hand and wrist movement.

Ranged oriented or AOE oriented should have no problem with this. In beta I steamrolled her at level 8 with my DK using a bow, in live at level 11 it took probably 25 - 30 minutes of constant fighting with a sword and shield.
    Options
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, the easiest way (as you can see in the video) is to stay in her face, and interrupt. Kill the orbs and even if you miss one or two of them, at least you stay healed and in the fight.

If you go ranged, you have to keep running around avoiding her channeled attack and hit the orbs on the run.

But the way that is best, is the one that you are comfortable with.

All the video is for is to show those who think they are having trouble because of their skills they purchased or their weapon skill or that they invested to little in magicka or whatever. The character in that video is 2 levels under her level (she is 8 ) and only spent 3 skill points total.

Hopefully folks will realize that it is just taking advantage of the combat system and notice how important interrupts and blocking power attacks (not shown in the video) really are and how they can turn the tide of a challenging fight.
    Options
  • Rapscallion74
    Rapscallion74
    ✭✭✭
    AOE is the key. Just AOE the orbs and she's a joke
    Options
  • Hawke
    Hawke
    ✭✭✭✭
    AOE is the key. Just AOE the orbs and she's a joke

Right that is one way. But you dont need AOE to kill her.

Options