The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dark Elf Bed of Coals

Mix
Mix
✭✭✭✭✭
Currently the only way to get this furniture item is to buy Kragenhome or Velothi Reverie (Quondom doesn't come with one...). Please add the Dark Elf Bed of Coals to the crown furniture tab - it is such an amazing item and versatile!
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah. Please also add the Vvardenfell style wells, stables, pavements, pillars, and removed plant pots that come/came with the newer dunmer houses. It's useless that you can currently get only 1 per person with your original house purchase, I might actually buy more of them to match and build something if we could purchase these unavailable furniture separately. :neutral:
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted the indoor mushroom grower boxes that you find in some Vvardenfell homes.
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, I'd prefer to make them. Give us a furnishing plan instead.
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Living_Ded wrote: »
    I wanted the indoor mushroom grower boxes that you find in some Vvardenfell homes.

YESSS! the racks?
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Please add these as a craftable. Ive been collecting as many as I can manage for some time now for a project.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark elf bed of coals ... :|
    Things like this are the REAL reason there aren't any children in the game. Tamriel is way too dangerous for children.
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    Living_Ded wrote: »

YESSS! the racks?

YES! I wanted those so bad!!!
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade