The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fabricant Tree miniature cherry blossom texture bug

Jamdarius
Jamdarius
✭✭✭✭✭
Server PC EU, date I noticed the bug: 5-05-2019

As in title the bug is causing weird texture to be added to the Fabricant Tree, miniature cherry blossom, the item was crafted by me, reload ui doesn't help nor quitting and reentering home/game.

59815174_2480553072026945_4973800522243899392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=2dbaa2edc414c2da43184d4a5b4a8943&oe=5D630E95
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *bump* 8 days since reported and still not fixed
  • Yvarhna
    Yvarhna
    ✭✭✭
    I recently had this happened as well. The bug appeared when I moved the tree to place somewhere else. Now it's a constant bug on said tree.

This tree wasn't crafted but bought from the crown store. I admit, I'm pretty annoyed over it.

• ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this started with the race change update might be wrong though. Either way this is also happening to my tree like this, and you can only see it from certain angles other's it's invisible.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got the pattern for it a few weeks ago and immediately made one for one of my houses. It didn't have that bug in it. Last weekend I was previewing furnishings and the bug even shows on the preview window.
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yvarhna wrote: »
    I recently had this happened as well. The bug appeared when I moved the tree to place somewhere else. Now it's a constant bug on said tree.

This tree wasn't crafted but bought from the crown store. I admit, I'm pretty annoyed over it.

Do you mean that the bug suddenly appeared at some point or only after you moved it ? How long ago have you placed it before moving it again? This can help to pinpoint time when it might have been added with some patch.
  • Yvarhna
    Yvarhna
    ✭✭✭
    Jamdarius wrote: »

Do you mean that the bug suddenly appeared at some point or only after you moved it ? How long ago have you placed it before moving it again? This can help to pinpoint time when it might have been added with some patch.

The bug only appeared after I moved it as far as I could tell. I originally had it placed inside my home, and saw nothing unusual until I removed everything to make changes. This would have been around a few weeks ago. I have tried moving it several times now and it still the bug remains. Putting it away, or placing it in a different location makes no difference. I just shoved the whole tree pretty much in the ground now and turned it into a bush.
  • Gorak
    Gorak
    ✭✭✭

I reported texture issues with the Xanmeer house in late February after update 21, and they still aren't fixed, so don't be surprised by this one not being done after only a week and a bit. It is disappointing to be sure.
    I want a raven avatar, please.
    PC NA; DC ftw
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorak wrote: »

I reported texture issues with the Xanmeer house in late February after update 21, and they still aren't fixed, so don't be surprised by this one not being done after only a week and a bit. It is disappointing to be sure.

Considering Amaya Lake is missing Red Mountain for 2 years I have no reason to not believe you ;)
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/472416/amaya-lake-lodge-over-2-years-old-bug-missing-red-mountain-from-the-inside-of-the-amaya-lake#latest
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bug only appeared after I moved it as far as I could tell. I originally had it placed inside my home, and saw nothing unusual until I removed everything to make changes. This would have been around a few weeks ago. I have tried moving it several times now and it still the bug remains. Putting it away, or placing it in a different location makes no difference. I just shoved the whole tree pretty much in the ground now and turned it into a bush.

yesterday I went to the house where I placed mine and the bug is there. Mind you, I've never moved the tree after I placed it and as far as I recall, it didn't have the bug when I placed it in the house.
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , could you please let the person(s) in charge of this kind of thing know about this bug? TIA
  • Jamdarius
    Jamdarius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to say thank you for fixing it so fast :wink: