The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Top PvP classes in upcoming patch?

• katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    Urvoth wrote: »
    TheYKcid wrote: »
    The_Lex wrote: »
    In no particular order:

Pet sorc (but most sorcs would drop the pet in a heartbeat if they fixed/buffed healing ward)

mDK

sDK

Stamcro

Stamden

Except ZOS in all their wisdom doubled-down with another Resto nerf, pushing the last few nonpet Sorcs towards pet builds even more.

I expect mDK to be a strong contender for top spot along with petsorc. Idk enough about the necros to predict how they'll fit into the lineup though.

Makes no sense to push sorcs towards using something that half the class mains hate and have never wanted to use.

Pets are a cancer in this game and PvP would only get better if they were removed.

Couldn't agree more!

Hah. I can remember when pet builds were for potatoes, and free AP.

Now players can't even target players with pets?

• Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamplar ! be warned !
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    In no particular order:

Pet sorc (but most sorcs would drop the pet in a heartbeat if they fixed/buffed healing ward)

mDK

sDK

Stamcro

Stamden

did u put sDK there when they troll tank? or actually doing DPS? or both?

I really like to continue using sDK in Elswyr, but looking at the state of PTS, I feel like I need to jump ship to mDK......

how do top PvP sDK plays out? 7th and Fury with sword-n-board?

The nerf to RAT will push me one way or the other, depending how it performs.

oh come on, it's still a buff compared to Live server.

i'm still waiting for final live release of Elswyr and see if i need to be puking stuff to compete in PvP while slotting Mag skill, or there's something i can salvage out of this class yet.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Med armor Nb. The world just isn't ready for it yet.
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In no particular order:

mDK

sDK

Stamcro

Stamden

I really like to continue using sDK in Elswyr, but looking at the state of PTS, I feel like I need to jump ship to mDK......

i'm still waiting for final live release of Elswyr and see if i need to be puking stuff to compete in PvP while slotting Mag skill, or there's something i can salvage out of this class yet.

Yeah, I haven't tested it yet on PTS. Glad to hear that it's good.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In no particular order:

mDK

sDK

Stamcro

Stamden

Yeah, I haven't tested it yet on PTS. Glad to hear that it's good.

Clearing fossilize, permafrost snare, and all other snares alone makes it worth a skill slot imo.

PTS synopsis: AoEs buffed up the wazoo, magicka snare removal. AoEs being buffed will help stamina more I think, magicka snare removal will enable kiting. Some weird stuff like caltrops hits as hard as other aoes with a dot, so stamina will have the best ranged aoe since it’s 28m range. I also expect every stamina class will slot caltrops as a NB counter.

How it will shake out in the end? Who knows. Most perspectives are small scale/dueling I think so only a small segment of pvp.
    Edited by Iskiab on May 17, 2019 10:18PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For solo play stamblade as always.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same as now, sorcs, wardens, stamblades for wpvp, probably add magdk with all the buffs. People thinking necromancers will be top tier for anything other than healing, are in for a rude awakening.
    Durham wrote: »
    Stamplar ! be warned !

giphy.gif

Edited by MaxJrFTW on May 18, 2019 11:44AM
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't know, but delete magic, except for pet builds.