The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO+ via Twitch

Sierra_Fox
Sierra_Fox
Soul Shriven
Long time player that is returning after a short break. I remember when I last played that you could buy ESO+ time via the Twitch platform and it would allow you to get a free Ouroboros crown crate.Looking at Twitch now, I can't seem to find where to purchase ESO+ time, let alone games in general. Is this still an option? Has it moved somewhere? I'm going to get ESO+, but if I can get a chance at a mount or at least a few gems all the while, I'd prefer to go that route.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's going to be over Twitch channels, expect the price to be much higher, also do you think the Ouroboros crate would be worth it? Maybe if it was like 5 or 10 but not just 1. You can only purchase crowns from twitch i think
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "In April 2017, we introduced a new feature that allowed viewers to support streamers by directly purchasing games and in-game items from a streamer’s channel page on Twitch. As someone who purchased a game or in-game item, we are reaching out to let you know that effective November 27, 2018 [11:59 PM Pacific Time] we are discontinuing the sale of games and in-game items via the “Buy Now” buttons shown on a streamer’s channel page."
    - Official Twitch email, Nov 14, 2018
    signing off