Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

What happened to all the "stuff"?

Grand_Wazoo
Grand_Wazoo
✭✭✭
Anyone else notice a conspicuous decline in resources and treasure chests, coupled with frequent failures in crafting improvements for weapons and armor over the last couple of days? Could this be connected to the latest game patch?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bots for the mats and chests, no idea on the other things you mentioned.

I really hope ZOS gets a handle on the bots soon ...
    :(
    Edited by SirAndy on April 11, 2014 11:55PM
  • seventhsymbol
    If you see bots, make sure you report them. They are actively banning those guys. Be sure to look at their name. Usually along the lines of "dadfaskdlfje" or "wefsdlj"
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    Actually now that the bulge of players have moved to other zones I'm seeing more resources. Aside from catching a group for fungal Grotto and one other boss I have finished Stonefalls but last night I took a turn around the zone, caught the last anchor I didn't have, the last minidungeon I hadn't finished, etc all the time collecting materials. What I observed is that for the first time in almost 2 weeks there where a lot more materials around the zone. revisisted crows wood to catch the last bosses I appear to have missed [now if I could just find all 3 of the remaining ones].

It isn't great but there are more as I expect a large group of players have now advanced to the higher level zones leaving Stonefalls more open to be run and collect materials from.