The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

- The Truth About Factions in ESO -

• bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    My character's faction. I am a guy playing a computer game. I do not have a "faction". I am able distinguish between characters and play on multiple characters, in multiple factions.
    Correct. I am talking about the character's faction. Didn't think I had to clarify that, but OK. You seem to be missing the point, however. You are talking about playing multiple characters in the same campaign to advance their respective factions. That's not unreasonable, but some people are abusing the system by playing "alt"ernate characters against that character's own faction, for the purpose of advancing the interests of their "main" character.

Lethal zergling
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    I do not understand how these people think there is a problem out there that requires this as a solution.
    And the rest of us do not understand how a small minority of people can't fathom that intervening in a campaign to play AGAINST your faction was ever allowed in the first place.

"small minority" once again you can't prove that. In fact a poll on here a couple of weeks ago showed the minority wanted a full faction lock. I have more evidence than you. Move along.

Like this poll?

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/466944/by-time-played-do-you-support-faction-lock/p1
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The last time RvR meant anything was when you got PvE buffs.
    Which was also when we had faction locks.
    Which was also when emp trading for passives and general so-called “exploitative” actions regarding any logging to another character potentially mattered.
    Which was also the last time we had a PvP population to fill more than one server.

... and this was 4+ yrs ago. I bet most players don't even know this was a thing. What's bizarre is that if you go back and look at the threads from that time the exact same issues were discussed on the forums. The thread could be copy and paste.

Factions locks were removed for good reasons. Those reasons have not changed:
    1. Population is too low.
    2. There is no particular incentive to PvP other than the fight itself.
    3. Emp buffs no longer are in the game.
    4. [upcoming] Emp will soon to changed to once per campaign.

Completely agree with the OP, Rhage, and others. No faction locks.

The players arguing for locks are arguing for a PvP environment and meta that simply does not exist in ESO. Your faction is quite simply irrelevant. No rewards exist except the fight itself. Should it be this way? Doesn't matter. It is. If the game had evolved in a way with PvP as the centerpiece, multiple servers full of players, real rewards, and so forth, the argument would be different.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My character's faction. I am a guy playing a computer game. I do not have a "faction". I am able distinguish between characters and play on multiple characters, in multiple factions.
    Correct. I am talking about the character's faction. Didn't think I had to clarify that, but OK. You seem to be missing the point, however. You are talking about playing multiple characters in the same campaign to advance their respective factions. That's not unreasonable, but some people are abusing the system by playing "alt"ernate characters against that character's own faction, for the purpose of advancing the interests of their "main" character.

You're talking trolls here, and a troll's payment is the message they get in chat, and how much they upset folk, not which campaign "wins".

And just to clarify, when one faction's population imbalance reaches critical mass and they paint the map (and that's a matter of when, not if), what is everyone locked in to that faction supposed to do? Sit at gates and just smack folks they come through? Turn off PvP? Neither option is desirable, either from your perspective (be that painter or paintee), or Zos'.

I don't think you "faction lockers" have thought through any permutations past "I like this and can see my faction winning".

The law of unintended consequences is very real. Consider that.

Edited by Mr_Walker on May 8, 2019 2:46AM
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just to clarify, when one faction's population imbalance reaches critical mass and they paint the map (and that's a matter of when, not if), what is everyone locked in to that faction supposed to do?
    This kind of thing occurs because, given the choice (as they are now) people will automatically switch to the winning side, instead of focusing their efforts on one of the losing sides. If there is a zerg going around, people will join that. This creates a snowball effect that results in a painted map as you describe. In a faction-locked campaign, people will be forced to defend their side. And yes, winning a campaign will become a point of pride again and not totally meaningless as it is now.
    Lethal zergling
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just to clarify, when one faction's population imbalance reaches critical mass and they paint the map (and that's a matter of when, not if), what is everyone locked in to that faction supposed to do?
    This kind of thing occurs because, given the choice (as they are now) people will automatically switch to the winning side, instead of focusing their efforts on one of the losing sides. If there is a zerg going around, people will join that. This creates a snowball effect that results in a painted map as you describe. In a faction-locked campaign, people will be forced to defend their side. And yes, winning a campaign will become a point of pride again and not totally meaningless as it is now.

Yes there are groups that do that but no everyone switches to winning faction. Faction locks are going to make things worse on pcna for DC because AD and EP have far more loyalist than swappers.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haashhtaag wrote: »
    Yes there are groups that do that but no everyone switches to winning faction.
    For sure, this is an issue of some people ruining it for everyone else. Like guys that dunk scrolls.

Lethal zergling
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the faction locks are the best possible choice for Campaigns. However, I disagree with how ZOS went about doing it.

The Choice of which campaign to play for should be prompted and chosen at the first encounter of joining that campaign (locked for the duration of that specific campaign). However, the Faction Choice made should then spread account-wide to all your created characters - effectively removing "Faction Choice" from character creation, as it has zero bearing on PVE whatsoever except for starting zones. Thus, leading to the "starting zones" which should be locked ONLY to the race [Not Faction] chosen at character creation.

This is a much more realistic way of implementing faction locking per campaign than choosing campaign faction based on which character you're logged on at the time of entering campaign and effectively excluding all other faction-chosen characters for duration.
  • bulbousb16_ESO
    bulbousb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    However, the Faction Choice made should then spread account-wide to all your created characters - effectively removing "Faction Choice" from character creation, as it has zero bearing on PVE whatsoever except for starting zones. Thus, leading to the "starting zones" which should be locked ONLY to the race [Not Faction] chosen at character creation.
    Maybe, but this is not possible without a radical redesign of the entire game. Faction USED to mean a lot more than it does now. In the past, you couldn't even travel to other faction's zones without completing the main quest line.

Lethal zergling
  • NirnStorm
    NirnStorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    However, the Faction Choice made should then spread account-wide to all your created characters - effectively removing "Faction Choice" from character creation, as it has zero bearing on PVE whatsoever except for starting zones. Thus, leading to the "starting zones" which should be locked ONLY to the race [Not Faction] chosen at character creation.
    Maybe, but this is not possible without a radical redesign of the entire game. Faction USED to mean a lot more than it does now. In the past, you couldn't even travel to other faction's zones without completing the main quest line.

And even when you did, you would be in an instance of the zone for only players of YOUR faction, you would never queue into a dungeon with players from other factions or meet them around the world. You could only see them as enemies in Cyrodiil, which is why faction locks back then - while not being good for faction balancing - made perfect sense.

Now however, applying faction lock after you already ran into all your friends from all factions, played with them all in PvP and made different characters on different alliances to play with several groups of friends all around - now applying it generally forces you to make a choice between which friends to play with. Which is exactly why I am so against it in the end of the day.

It's okay to want factions to mean more than they do, I think that would be pretty cool. But it's not okay to force a player to choose between their friends and guilds after having played with them regularly for years..
    Characters: (PC NA)
    Ruerock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Ruepork the Magsorc | Magsorc __________________ Nirnshade | Magblade
    Pay To Warden | Magden _________________________ Moar Siege | Stamsorc
    Necrotic Orb | Magcro ____________________________ Bluerock | mDK
    Thelol Kadjit | Magplar ___________________________ Chalman Keep | Stamden
    Characters: (PC EU)
    Reurock | mDK ___________________________________ Nirnstorm | Magplar
    Refrigerator Boy | Magden _______________________ One Button AoE Stun| Magsorc
    Why So Spearious | Stamplar _____________________ Ree ee ee ee | StamDK
    Faction Locked | Magblade _______________________ Bae Blade| Stamblade
    You Shalk Not Pass | Stamden ____________________ Frag N Cheese | Magsorc

🔥 Nirnstorm.com - Top Tier PvP Builds & Guides 🔥

ESO Stream Team Member
    Twitch
    : Twitch.tv/Nirnstorm
    YouTube: YouTube.com/Nirnstorm
    Community Discord: https://discord.gg/APy9KK3

PvP Guild - Flame - [ Videos ]

Faction Lock contradicts the One-Tamriel concept.
    Please do NOT keep it in the game.
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Negative, people will leave the underdog faction server for another server that their faction is dominating as opposed to fighting from their gates daily with a few exceptional groups looking for that challenge. Once a particular faction begins to dominate a server due to population imbalances, it creates this downhill death spiral for the server with more players from the winning faction moving into the server while simultaneously the underpop factions lose players. You've said it yourself, human nature for most is to take the path of least resistance. We will have a single server that is active and laggy with 2 other dead servers....it may take some time to flesh out that way but it will happen. The only saving grace here might be that there aren't enough servers left for each faction to have their own "buff" server which may lead to one of them having action from time to time.....every 30 days or so.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    And nothing will change, your friends wont go away,just couse you cant faction hop... pick a side, play it, and enjoy your friends regardless if you play with or against them...

But we tried this mess without faction locks, is dosent work...
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Ishammael played with me when our guild was almost exclusively homed on Haderus years ago. We barely had the pop to fight then. I've said it on other threads but it went alot like this.

KHole vs. "insert guild here" a few times over the course of 2 hrs. Other guild can't PvDoor their buddy to emperor because there's opposition so they queue to the 30 day for a bit until the map is dead. We're soon left with no one to fight so we have to queue to the 30 day or call it for the night.

This was back when the PvP pop was larger. Fast forward to today where there's really only ever a queue for EP and a bit of a queue for AD on Vivec in NA prime time. Where are the extra players coming from to fight on Shor? Are there going to be some massive influx of PvE or EU guilds coming over that we don't know about? Probably not. This is why faction locks were removed, to begin with. So it's not a matter of being pessimistic or self-fulfilling prophecies. We've been in this exact position before, the experiment yielded negative results, so why are were here again?
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    ks888 wrote: »
    @Ishammael played with me when our guild was almost exclusively homed on Haderus years ago. We barely had the pop to fight then. I've said it on other threads but it went alot like this.

KHole vs. "insert guild here" a few times over the course of 2 hrs. Other guild can't PvDoor their buddy to emperor because there's opposition so they queue to the 30 day for a bit until the map is dead. We're soon left with no one to fight so we have to queue to the 30 day or call it for the night.

This was back when the PvP pop was larger. Fast forward to today where there's really only ever a queue for EP and a bit of a queue for AD on Vivec in NA prime time. Where are the extra players coming from to fight on Shor? Are there going to be some massive influx of PvE or EU guilds coming over that we don't know about? Probably not. This is why faction locks were removed, to begin with. So it's not a matter of being pessimistic or self-fulfilling prophecies. We've been in this exact position before, the experiment yielded negative results, so why are were here again?

Why are we here again? It's because ZOS sees something which tells them that now is the perfect time for faction locks. It's a different time now, and the game is in a different place.

I have faith that they know what's best for the game and in their vision.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 10, 2019 4:46PM
  • xAcrania
    xAcrania
    ✭✭
    Faction locking is for pvdoor players only
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    xAcrania wrote: »

Oh be polite. There are enough rational and reasonable arguments that can be made against locking campaigns at this point in the game's lifecycle that doesn't require stooping to name calling. This doesn't help.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »

And even when you did, you would be in an instance of the zone for only players of YOUR faction, you would never queue into a dungeon with players from other factions or meet them around the world. You could only see them as enemies in Cyrodiil, which is why faction locks back then - while not being good for faction balancing - made perfect sense.

Now however, applying faction lock after you already ran into all your friends from all factions, played with them all in PvP and made different characters on different alliances to play with several groups of friends all around - now applying it generally forces you to make a choice between which friends to play with. Which is exactly why I am so against it in the end of the day.

It's okay to want factions to mean more than they do, I think that would be pretty cool. But it's not okay to force a player to choose between their friends and guilds after having played with them regularly for years..
    Ahtu wrote: »

Why are we here again? It's because ZOS sees something which tells them that now is the perfect time for faction locks. It's a different time now, and the game is in a different place.

Their vision is to get as many folks buying crown store goodies as they can.

Oh be polite. There are enough rational and reasonable arguments that can be made against locking campaigns at this point in the game's lifecycle that doesn't require stooping to name calling. This doesn't help.

He's not all that wrong though. It will have the most impact during off-peak hours, and any resulting pop imbalance will be baked in to a campaign for 30 days. Last night I hopped on my red on XNA, and we had 2 bars yellow, 1 bar blue and... zero bars red. Yellow basically pvdoored across the map, unless you count steamrolling over a couple of defenders at a keep to be PvP. If faction locks go ahead, and that's a true reflection of off peak population, yellow wins that campaign, and every red and blue player either learns to love being gated, or switches off. My money is on them switching off... how about yours?

Me, I still have RDR2 on my gaming "queue" to play, so whilst I'll miss eso, it probably won't be for long. Zos will probably miss my sub money though.
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    NirnStorm wrote: »

Ahtu wrote: »

Their vision is to get as many folks buying crown store goodies as they can.

He's not all that wrong though. It will have the most impact during off-peak hours, and any resulting pop imbalance will be baked in to a campaign for 30 days. Last night I hopped on my red on XNA, and we had 2 bars yellow, 1 bar blue and... zero bars red. Yellow basically pvdoored across the map, unless you count steamrolling over a couple of defenders at a keep to be PvP. If faction locks go ahead, and that's a true reflection of off peak population, yellow wins that campaign, and every red and blue player either learns to love being gated, or switches off. My money is on them switching off... how about yours?

Me, I still have RDR2 on my gaming "queue" to play, so whilst I'll miss eso, it probably won't be for long. Zos will probably miss my sub money though.

Your still not getting it... first of all, we dont want to play with faction hoppers, and you have options to play as is, there will be campaigns where you dont need faction lock, both sides will have what they want... its only you that demand only you get what you want... So what you do in the faction hopping campign, its entirly up to you, but allow me and others to play as we want, thank you very much... Then you can rant about server pop, well blame faction hoppers for that, if they dident behave as they have maybe people would want to play with em...

Secondly, people are not switching sides to help stop the winning side, most are saying *** this, and use the instant faction change to yoin the winning side... When AD is highly outnumbered with one bar, trying to fend off a three bar DC and two bar ep., i never see people on the dc or ep side log out to help AD, never never never never never ever...
    Edited by Miriel on May 17, 2019 7:52AM
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miriel wrote: »
    Your still not getting it...

Neither are you. It's been said time and time again that the 7 day is not a viable option for playing in off peak. You tell us to stop being selfish and then when we say why something won't work, you say it's 'not your problem.'

Stop being a hypocrite.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Neither are you. It's been said time and time again that the 7 day is not a viable option for playing in off peak. You tell us to stop being selfish and then when we say why something won't work, you say it's 'not your problem.'

Stop being a hypocrite.

Well that still have nothing to do, with what i and other want, faction locks is going to happen... now trying to ask for what we have to change isnt the path... If you want a 30day faction hopping campaign then ask ZOS for that, but dont try to force me to keep playing with this BS, thats essentially ruined pvp in ESO, in my opinion...

Imagine Dota, oneside is loosing, and can instantly leave their side to yoin the winning side, its so bad for competition...
    Edited by Miriel on May 17, 2019 8:38AM
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop being a hypocrite.

Well that still have nothing to do, with what i and other want, faction locks is going to happen... now trying to ask for what we have to change isnt the path... If you want a 30day faction hopping campaign then ask ZOS for that, but dont try to force me to keep playing with this BS, thats essentially ruined pvp in ESO, in my opinion...

Imagine Dota, oneside is loosing, and can instantly leave their side to yoin the winning side, its so bad for competition...

Translation: I don't want to be forced into something but I'm fine with others getting forced to play my way.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Stop being a hypocrite.

Translation: I don't want to be forced into something but I'm fine with others getting forced to play my way.

You will have faction hopping campaigns
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop being a hypocrite.

Do I need to copy and paste EVERY single comment about the 7 day not being an option? I even told you 2 comments ago!

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yellow is sieging blue Aleswell for their scoll. Outer is open but blue is defending really hard and yellow has a very hard time to even get in.
    Suddenly 20+ red trampling on yellow without any wish to take Aleswell. Blue leads and red is 3rd. Meanwhile all yellow bases are full of idle players doing nothing. Blue has all scrolls but red is serving them.

Lets see if those no-faction players still have time to waste when they cant swap faction. I bet red will care for their own points and i dont think someone wants to take the idle role for a whole campaign.

I wouldnt mind faction swap, but the whole campaign lost its meaning.
    Edited by mague on May 17, 2019 9:15AM
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop being a hypocrite.

I'm going to say the exact same thing in reply to this recurring style of comment.
    If you populate the 7 day campaign with people in your time zone you will have zero issues.
    You will have competitive game-play and plenty of action during the time that you play.

We already know that ZOS has zero fuks given about balance, and that the only real way we can create somewhat equal game-play is to 'regulate' the game ourselves.
    Campaign to the guilds that you run with / against in your timezone to give the 7 day campaign a try! Why give up so easily?
    There will be plenty of people that will join the 7 day campaign because they are happier swapping out factions as they wish, I think you'll be surprised how many will try it out.

You have to remember that there will be no Vivec, no Shor, no Sotha - they are all new campaigns, a totally clean slate.
    It's up to you (not you personally as such, but us all) to mould and shape the new campaigns into how we want them.
    It's a fresh start, it's a new opportunity. Take it as a chance to create a new way to play and not as a disadvantage.
    It might not be easy to make it happen, but nothing worth doing is.

• ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Stop being a hypocrite.

I'm going to say the exact same thing in reply to this recurring style of comment.
    If you populate the 7 day campaign with people in your time zone you will have zero issues.
    You will have competitive game-play and plenty of action during the time that you play.

We already know that ZOS has zero fuks given about balance, and that the only real way we can create somewhat equal game-play is to 'regulate' the game ourselves.
    Campaign to the guilds that you run with / against in your timezone to give the 7 day campaign a try! Why give up so easily?
    There will be plenty of people that will join the 7 day campaign because they are happier swapping out factions as they wish, I think you'll be surprised how many will try it out.

You have to remember that there will be no Vivec, no Shor, no Sotha - they are all new campaigns, a totally clean slate.
    It's up to you (not you personally as such, but us all) to mould and shape the new campaigns into how we want them.
    It's a fresh start, it's a new opportunity. Take it as a chance to create a new way to play and not as a disadvantage.
    It might not be easy to make it happen, but nothing worth doing is.

People have always made the 30day servers the main servers. We are 2 bars each tonight on Vivec and you want me to try and encourage we play 2 servers with this pop? You have to understand, it simply isn't possible at this hour. That's why we keep saying it but we need to repeat ourselves constantly.

If we all played at the same hour, I would happily play on shor. Vivec is ridiculously laggy in NA prime and I don't know how you all handle it.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you be playing 2 servers?
    You'd be playing 1 server, the 7 day one that you are populating with your fellow Aussie, Kiwis, Koreans etc etc
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    Why would you be playing 2 servers?
    You'd be playing 1 server, the 7 day one that you are populating with your fellow Aussie, Kiwis, Koreans etc etc

No because people won't leave the 30 day if it is no consequence to them. That's like asking people to give up Reapers march or Mournhold for a hangout area.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry to hear about your friends NirnStorm, but last night a well-known AD character logged into his EP character and used Frozen Retreat to pull EP players off Alessia Bridge that were using synergies. It's not the first time I've seen players do this and it is yet another example in a long list of why we need faction locks. Maybe you should ask your friends to play the same faction as you?
    Edited by Ahtu on May 17, 2019 12:59PM
  • Miriel
    Miriel
    ✭✭✭✭

Stop being a hypocrite.

Do I need to copy and paste EVERY single comment about the 7 day not being an option? I even told you 2 comments ago!

And again,at no reaon to for you and others to try ruin how others play... ask ZOS for a a longer lasting campaign that isnt faction locked...

You are essentially asking people that enjoy playing difrnetly to play as you like, its like forcing pvers to pvp, couse you want it a certain way...

We will get a campaign thats faction locked, thank you ZOS... now please ask ZOS to fix your *** that dosent involve me and others that DONT want faction hopping