Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

certain things locked to race?

• genericroleplayer92
    Well, as I said, thats more of a work in progress Idea, I wanted to get it into writing it down, and what have you.

also, I edited my poor use of words for a previous thought. I was under the assumption that Dremora's were the same thing as deadras, when in fact they were different altogether, Dremora being more specific.

Dremoras are a form of daedra. All daedra are bound to their plane of Oblivion unless summoned.

If you're going to come up with roleplaying ideas, you need to know the lore. Otherwise, it just becomes you spewing a bunch of "Wouldn't [x] look awesome?" ideas, which have no basis in the world of the game.

Umm, I don't know if you know this, but that's what ALL my ideas basically are. I said to myself, "I think it would be cool to play as a Dremora. I'll leave the concept and lore to Zenimax if they ever do explore this, so I'm just going to leave it at wouldn't it be cool to do so."
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Umm, I don't know if you know this, but that's what ALL my ideas basically are. I said to myself, "I think it would be cool to play as a Dremora. I'll leave the concept and lore to Zenimax if they ever do explore this, so I'm just going to leave it at wouldn't it be cool to do so."

Well, feel free to consider your ideas a little more rigorously before posting them online. There are a lot of things that people would think are "cool" that totally go against the design of the game. They should not be implemented.
    ----
    Murray?
  • nudel
    nudel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have little to add to this thread since most points seem to have been covered.

All i have to say is this thread was worth a good LOL and kudos to @nerevarine1138‌ for defending the lore.

Also... no to playable dremora, no to class based loot, and no to motorcycles. LOL
  • genericroleplayer92
    geez, what do you guys have against a dwemer-crafted mount that looks like a motorcycle? thats all I have to say~