The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Luminous Warrior

MellowMagic
MellowMagic
✭✭✭✭
The skill advisor is still suggesting crescent sweep over empowering for the stamplar build. Im assuming that it just hasnt been changed yet unless even zos knows its gunna be a meh ult. Either way hopefully that gets changed cause it could be confusing to new players.
Edited by MellowMagic on May 15, 2019 9:37AM
PC / NA @MellowMagic
Imperial named with some sort of variation of "Deo"
By the Divines...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Changing it because it’s “confusing to new players” is way different than changing it because “in my opinion it’s not meta.”
  • MellowMagic
    MellowMagic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Changing it because it’s “confusing to new players” is way different than changing it because “in my opinion it’s not meta.”

? Crescent sweep is a magic ult. Empowering is physical?
    PC / NA @MellowMagic
    By the Divines...
  • MellowMagic
    MellowMagic
    ✭✭✭✭

That would be like selecting magma armour instead of igneous on a stamdk or the magic bear ult instead of the physical one a stamden? Like ok. Empowering sweep was just 'buffed' for stamplars. Literally no other spec would use it now since major protection was taken away. I'm not a meta chaser so idk why even comment that.
    Edited by MellowMagic on May 15, 2019 9:34AM
    PC / NA @MellowMagic
    By the Divines...