The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thank You for Joining Us in Tamriel email

Grey_Wanderer
Grey_Wanderer
✭✭✭
I couldn't really identify a Support topic to cover this, but I received an email purportedly from you guys asking for my feedback, to respond to the email if interested. If this really is from you, I'd love to. But I'm not sure. The return address is teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com.

Is this a legit email from Zenimax/TESO? It's otherwise spelled correctly, no strange links, etc. Thanks!
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't really identify a Support topic to cover this, but I received an email purportedly from you guys asking for my feedback, to respond to the email if interested. If this really is from you, I'd love to. But I'm not sure. The return address is teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com.

Is this a legit email from Zenimax/TESO? It's otherwise spelled correctly, no strange links, etc. Thanks!

I got that email and it offered a free pet! The link for the survey is on their website and the survey was legit. Now to log in and check for the pet. :smiley:
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Grey_Wanderer

The email you've received is legit.

The ESO Support Team will only contact you from the following e-mail addresses:
    • ESO_Help@elderscrollsonline.com
    • ESO_Help@helpmail.elderscrollsonline.com
    • noreply@mail.elderscrollsonline.com
    • noreply.forums@elderscrollsonline.com
    • teso_help@mailmw.custhelp.com
    • email@elderscrollsonline.com
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Grey_Wanderer
    Grey_Wanderer
    ✭✭✭