Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant "LOGIN FAILED, Connection to server timed out, Please try again later" error on Xbox EU

• LifeIsAGrave
    LifeIsAGrave
    ✭✭✭
    @SweepsAllClowns I'm the same, I'm more surprised when it works. I usually watch YouTube or play on Elder Scrolls Blades while I try to get into the game.

My phone can only handle so much Blades play before it really starts to cook in my hands.
    I've got youtube, Hulu, and Netflix running on my laptop next to me. I've also started giving my PC EU characters some love.
    I wait for the Connection Error in the background then press "A" and let it cycle over and over.
    Edited by LifeIsAGrave on May 3, 2019 8:28PM
    CHARACTER PROGRESS
    https://www.twitch.tv/lifeisagrave
    Xbox One GT: Life Is A Grave - 714,167GS /157/157 ESO XBOX Achievements
    Xbox EU: CP2485:
    S'riracha F'lah - DK DD/T/H- GMC - GO - EP (47,005 Ach. Pts./8,959Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - Ward DD/T/H - PVP14 - 9Trait - (45,245 Ach. Pts./768Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - Cro DD/T/H - PVP12 - 9Trait - (45,385 Ach. Pts./766Hrs)
    Divine Hammer - Temp DD/T/H PVP13 - 9Trait - (44,560 Ach. Pts./457Hrs)
    Gwydion Fidgen - Sorc -DD/T/H - PVP17 - 9Trait - (45,380 Ach. Pts./1,448Hrs)
    Astronomical Space Cat - NB DD/T/H - PVP10 - All 50s - (44,725Ach. Pts./267Hrs)
    Daily Random Normal/Transmute Farmers:
    Violet Fissure - Sorc XP/H - PVP17 - All 50s - EP (44,660 Ach. Pts./341Hrs)
    Azure Pearl - Sorc XP/H - PVP15 - All 50s - EP (44,910 Ach. Pts./530Hrs)
    Rhot'n G'orc - Cro XP/H - PVP9 - All 50's - EP (44,160 Ach. Pts./121Hrs)
    Aether Sands - Necro XP/H - PVP3 - All 50s - EP (43,940 Ach. Pts./71Hrs)
    Eridium Flux - Temp XP/H - PVP7 - All 0s - EP (44,110 Ach. Pts./81Hrs)
    No Small Feat (Tiny T.) - Ward XP/H - PVP 13 - All 50s - EP (44,335 Ach. Pts./292Hrs)
    Viridian Frost - H. Ward XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,620 Ach. Pts./443Hrs)
    Chorrol Radpants - DK XP/H - PVP11 - All 50s - EP (44,220 Ach. Pts./732Hrs)
    T'torielle - LVL20 - DK DD - PVP 0 - All 50s - EP (43,780 Ach. Pts./5 Hrs)
    Xbox NA: CP1239:
    S'riracha F'lah - LVL50 DK DD/T/H- All50s - PVP 2 - EP (19,665 Ach. Pts./300Hrs)
    And I Dig It - LVL50 Sorc - XP/H - PVP 14 - All50s - EP (19,345. Ach. Pts./227Hrs)
    Carpathian Ridge - LVL50 Temp - XP/H PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,185 Ach. Pts./63Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - LVL 36 Cro XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1.5Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - LVL48 Ward XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    Astronomical Space Cat - LVL38 NB XP/H - PVP 3 - No Craft - EP (18,065Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    PC:EU Server/ESO ID @LifeIsAGrave - CP281
    Dark Aether - Sorc - PVP3 - Craft All 50's - AD (157 Hrs)
    PSN/ESO ID @Zo177b13 - No Chars-tbd
    UPDATE: 26 Nov, 2022
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone got the game working again here and how long has your game been stuck now? My game has been stuck for almost 2 months now so I think it's starting to be quite realistic to think that my EU account is gone forever. I play on NA server, but it feels so annoying to start from zero again and forcing myself not to care about many things in the game like housing and furnishing. This situation is completely unacceptable yet I'm completely accepting this by paying for the ESO+ membership no matter I tell. Having few characters on NA server is totally fine for some additional pvp, but all my houses and stuff are on EU server. Situation has become the same as the Cyrodiil lag, there will always be lag and if the worst lag hasn't been fixed already, then it most likely never will be, it feels exactly the same with my stuck EU account, there's nothing really to investigate, it's stuck it's simple as that. All the missed events annoy me today extremely much again, ESO has become the how much I'm willing to tolerate game for me, it's pathetic and must stop in the near future, at the start of next month it's been stuck for over two and half months, then I have still few days to preorder Elsweyr if the game starts working. Somekind of deadline must be placed or this will continue forever just like everything is fine, first day of June might be good time to finally give up and play more games like Mortal Kombat 11, it will be a sad day indeed considering all the time spent with the game, I don't even want to think about all the money I've spent in this game, most will simply become a player's unwilling donation, customer won't be a winner in this case.
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    @Zo177b13 my phone does the same, thought it was just mine and I usually watch YouTube and do the same as you, wait for it to pop up, press A twice, rinse and repeat. I bought it on PS4 too to try and play but after playing around 63 days on just my one toon I just don't have the drive to start over. @SweepsAllClowns I haven't got it working correctly, still the same old thing yet, they've apparently sorted out the PS4 sign in issues :) nice of them.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've actually just thought about what if my NA account gets stuck too, then I need to get PS if I want to play, which won't happen of course. I feel that us players are the responsibles for our situation even that's obviously not told us, I could have never thought that this game is so vulnerable for these issues or they couldn't be fixed much faster, of course mmo games in general have more issues as they are bigger and probably more complex than other games. About month ago i was absolutely mad about this situation, now I'm more like depressed when I play, when game got stuck I was worried if I'd miss the luxury and golden vendor stuff on that weekend, now I don't even want to check what's at luxury vendor. Now there's some Elinhir Private arena in crown store, I'd already got it for EU account, but now I haven't even checked it or even want to see it, same goes with Elsweyr and necromancer class, I would be very hyped about them, but now I just avoid all the information when I don't know if I even play then. The question what's soon probably the most relevant is that what happens to all my houses and stuff I have on EU account, is Zenimax able to transfer them for some player who's able to play, I think I deserve at least that after all the money spent, well I don't really benefit anything from that, but I think that's the next and probably the last request I have. This game will definitely be my first and last mmo game I play, I won't take the same risk or make the same mistakes anymore.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just played few battlegrounds games on NA server and the lag was absolutely insane, yes that's exactly why I shouldn't play on NA, but that's the only option now. Players were rubberbanding all over, but I could see some player from one of my guilds bagging me, well I always leave guilds in such cases so nothing special in that. I was so frustrated after the pointless lag game that I decided to leave all the remaining 4 guilds also, clearly the end is near already when I don't much care about anything in the game anymore. I want to finally play on EU again, just tried to log in again, but it's the same as usual. I'm very motivated to permanently uninstall the game now, it would save me from much frustration and finally get some conclusion for this issue.
  • LifeIsAGrave
    LifeIsAGrave
    ✭✭✭
    Update: I've been crafting away all of my excess raw food mats, selling off extra raw materials, removing all collectibles from my alt characters (pets, markings, costumes, skins, personalities, polymorphs...) I was able to log in on 3rd attempt last night. Since then, I've cleared out more bank-junk. Tonight's login will tell whether it was just a fluke or not...
    CHARACTER PROGRESS
    No Small Feat (Tiny T.) - Ward XP/H - PVP 13 - All 50s - EP (44,335 Ach. Pts./292Hrs)
    S'riracha F'lah - LVL50 DK DD/T/H- All50s - PVP 2 - EP (19,665 Ach. Pts./300Hrs)
    And I Dig It - LVL50 Sorc - XP/H - PVP 14 - All50s - EP (19,345. Ach. Pts./227Hrs)
    Carpathian Ridge - LVL50 Temp - XP/H PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,185 Ach. Pts./63Hrs)
    Tythos Andromo - LVL 36 Cro XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1.5Hrs)
    Coral Galedriel - LVL48 Ward XP/H - PVP 2 - No Craft - EP (18,065 Ach. Pts./1Hr)
    Astronomical Space Cat - LVL38 NB XP/H - PVP 3 - No Craft - EP (18,065Ach. Pts./1Hr)
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm playing in Cyrodiil Vivec NA now and the lag is totally insane, it's clear that NA Cyrodiil won't be my place to play as regularly as it was on EU, this leaves battlegrounds as my main and almost the only thing to do on NA, too bad it's also very laggy quite often. Once again this is why I played on EU at the first place and avoided NA. I was very close uninstalling the game few hours ago, but I must make the decision between preorder and continue or quit completely before Elsweyr arrives, I'm certain my EU account is done forever, therefore my choice should be quite easy at this point. If my connection is the problem, then I shouldn't be able to play the game at all on any server.
  • Rocko11
    Rocko11
    Soul Shriven
    I've had lots of problems getting into European and American games :( for a year or so now, the issue is 100% with the servers they're awful

get this sorted please as I wont be buying the DLC in June until it's fixed :(

poor
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    @Zo177b13 please post the outcome of your experiment. I remember someone saying that changing the XBOX account connected to the ZOS account fixed the issue a while back. They where able to keep everything they bought and there progression but I'm afraid to try it because I don't want to make it worse or lose everything I've done, I've played over 1600 hours (not sure I posted that earlier) and losing all that progression is a killer. @SweepsAllClowns is it the same problem as before? Connection to server Time outs? I feel the same though, it's a mixture between anger, frustration and just disappointment about it all, it's reassuring that it's not just me but still it shouldn't be happening. I'm behind on my tickets for the indrek mount and I thought "I could buy the rest to catch up" then I thought "well, what's the point? If the game isn't working it would just be a waste of money" it's a sad day because I was willing to give them more money but honestly they don't deserve it.
    Edited by Gr00v3nburg3 on May 9, 2019 12:27PM
  • LifeIsAGrave
    LifeIsAGrave
    ✭✭✭
    Update: I think it may have been a fluke. It took about 1.5hrs of "A", "A"; wait. Rinse and repeat, last night. I had hoped I was onto something promising. I'll keep experimenting, @Gr00v3nburg3 .
    CHARACTER PROGRESS
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem for almost 2 months now, game still bounces back to character selection screen after 5-10 seconds when I try to log in with any character. At this point I think it's only going to get fixed by some lucky log in, 2 months will be easily 6 months and 1 year, then the issue becomes a norm just like the lag in Cyrodiil. Our only hope is probably that this issue becomes more common and affects the majority of the player base. After all we are just few customers and there's most likely much more important issues to handle. I've missed so many event tickets and reward boxes during 2 months and 3 events now, seeing the tickets in the crown store is like a kick to loyal customer's groin, I definitely won't buy any. I would have bought the Elinhir private arena and engine guardian's arms pack for EU account, but now even buying from the crown store for my main server is impossible. This thread has become a gathering place for few ESO log in problem owners, which no one else cares even skeever's arse, until they get the same log award of course.
  • Fallenlords
    Fallenlords
    ✭✭
    Went through the whole fiasco last month of following the steps support tell you to follow. Nothing made any difference until they performed server maintenance. Now for the last 4 -5 days, managed to login once. Excellent internet connection, no problems with other games. From the UK. ESO plus member, but not for much longer if this keeps happening.

Their servers seem at fault to me. And they bounce the problem back on the user each time. What with general lag in the game world, time to call it a day I think and move on.
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    So this issue is clearly starting to become more common, I think my best chance is also after some maintenance. What's interesting is the issue being with the ports of my router, it could be that, but how am I still able to play on NA server now? This means the required ports needed to be open are different on NA and EU servers, and if the ports are exactly the same, then the problem is on their end clearly, also the option that the required ports changed only for EU server when Wrathstone arrived is of course possible but unlikely. ZOS people read and comment these all the time so I'm sure we get an answer for this here soon. Even the support is helpful and responds every time, it still feels I just get a list what to do and try to get it working myself, if the game still won't work, then just wait for the next maintenance while they are investigating the issue.
  • GHOST 007
    GHOST 007
    I'm having and have be been having the same exact issue with EU server!!! Very upsetting!!!
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to our small yet growing log in failures community!
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    @Zo177b13 that's a shame, thanks though it's appreciated :)@Fallenlords I'm a subscriber too and I'm feeling the same way. I think I might unsub, I've started re subbing to FF14, at least that works and not even server maintenance really helps for me @SweepsAllClowns it does seem to becoming more and more common, I've set my console in the DMZ of the router and went through the fiasco of opening all the ports they suggested and it didn't help from what I could see, there's something going on that I think Microsoft and ZOS need to talk about and sadly we may just have to wait for it to effect more players. Welcome GHOST 007 :)
    Edited by Gr00v3nburg3 on May 11, 2019 9:24AM
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's TWO MONTHS NOLOGS ANNIVERSARY DAY of my EU account!
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    @SweepsAllClowns Congrats lol, can't remember mine lol been too long BUT I've noticed that ZOS are at least efficient at closing duplicate forum posts and sending people here so they can then find out that they're not alone and there's no fix as of yet :)
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    [snip] I understand totally where you're coming from. I wouldn't spend any more money on this game, I'm honestly thinking about cancelling my pre order and subscription too. It can't be an individual's network, it has to be something they're doing. Maybe one day they'll fix it, who knows.

[Minor edit to remove name.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on June 5, 2019 12:36AM
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    Well, I've got in contact with support again and it seems I've got a little further with the support team, I'll keep you all updated of what happens.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bizarre situation as I've never had these problems.
    I've not got round to opening the ports even on my new router.

Saying their support tips are useless isn't accurate. Clearing Xbox cache does make a different in some cases / situations. Likewise clearing the save game cache i now do as standard after every update as more often than not it clears any oddities and has saved a ton of guildmates when they have hassle.

Seems your situations are something worse however.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    @Beardimus when I've said they're useless I mean they haven't worked for me and are useless to me personally. I know the suggestions have helped others and it was through frustration from me that I said that. I appreciate you posting though, it helps to know it has helped which narrows down what the problem could be. BUT I have to say recently they've been alot more helpful with my most recent ticket. What it has come down to is that they will link my ESO account to another XBOX account. They said I wouldn't lose anything but I asked would I lose all my collector's edition items and such and they haven't got back in touch with me. They forwarded my question to someone else, I just hope I can play again without the stress and that this has helped other people. I don't care about the achievements I just want to play. Again I'll keep you all informed of what's happening and I hope this helps anyone.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Beardimus when I've said they're useless I mean they haven't worked for me and are useless to me personally. I know the suggestions have helped others and it was through frustration from me that I said that. I appreciate you posting though, it helps to know it has helped which narrows down what the problem could be. BUT I have to say recently they've been alot more helpful with my most recent ticket. What it has come down to is that they will link my ESO account to another XBOX account. They said I wouldn't lose anything but I asked would I lose all my collector's edition items and such and they haven't got back in touch with me. They forwarded my question to someone else, I just hope I can play again without the stress and that this has helped other people. I don't care about the achievements I just want to play. Again I'll keep you all informed of what's happening and I hope this helps anyone.

Understood mate, sounds good that they are looking at options / solutions! I hope you get sorted and back in game!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    An update on what's happening and it seems they've left me blowing in the wind :( I've had no response from anyone at support and I tried what they suggested, linking my account to another XBOX account and it won't let you. I looked it up and they said they do not support it so that's the end of that then, I have no idea why they would suggest something that they cannot do. I will try and contact them via another support ticket about transfering it but I'm not holding my breath I'll keep updating as it goes.
    Edited by Gr00v3nburg3 on May 23, 2019 7:59AM
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it's obvious we are on our own with our issue, it's our game and our responsibility to fix it. This is what the video game industry has become, there's very little responsibilities for the developer company even the issues are on their end, games as products are amazing when there's always some other reason to blame when something isn't working. It might come as a surprise for many, but it's YOUR connection where the problem is. I sense many new members joining in our little no loggers community right after the first log in try after Elsweyr download.
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    It's starting to seem that way :( I still haven't heard anything back from support. If they close my tickets and the problem still persists with Elswyr I'll call it quits. I hope it does get worse and more people get this problem but another side of me hope it's doesn't because I'd rather not see anyone else have this much crap.
  • Gr00v3nburg3
    Gr00v3nburg3
    ✭✭
    Hi all an update on what's happened. The support team got back in touch with me with help from @ZOS_BillE and they unlinked my XBOX account from my ESO account which they're the only one's who can do it, unlinking it yourself doesn't actually unlink it they said, they are the only one's who can completely unlink them. Anywho I then made a completely new XBOX account, with a completely new E-mail and linked that XBOX account to my current ESO account and so far it's working. I don't want to jinx it but yeah, the only things I lost was my subscription to ESO+, my achievements and my pre order of Elsweyr which I need to get in contact with XBOX support about to get a refund. Another person somewhere said or suggested that it worked so I'm not going to take credit for this but it worked (so far) for me, I hope this helps any or all of you.
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    RGD wrote: »
    So for the past few days I've been getting this error pretty much non-stop. I'm from the UK so I shouldn't be too far away from the megaservers host, and my internet is solid and fast. I've managed to get in and play a few times but mostly when I load up the game I can't even get to the character selection screen. This issue's been around for a while, but lately it's making the game impossible to play, and I'm getting quite annoyed by it as I've just renewed my ESO Plus subscription.

I've tried the Xbox NA server, and it seems I can load in on there pretty much instantly, hell, I'd start playing that server more consistently if ZOS would make Crown Store purchases (houses, crown crate items, general store stuff, etc) global instead of server bound (which is a whole seperate big issue.) I've also had friends have this same issue, so it's not just me, they suggest workarounds like relaunching the game when I get the issue or to keep trying - which doesn't really work. It feels like I've got like 2.5% chance of actually getting into the server.

If any support needs more detail on EXACTLY what happens before and during the error: I load up the game, pass the intro screens then pass the start screen, it brings up the MOTD screen with the server selection and my region is set to Europe, I click Play and I see "Loading..." on the left for between 20-40 seconds, then the error: "LOGIN FAILED Connection to server timed out Please try again" pops up, then I try again and get the same thing. Hope this helps somewhat.

I have had the same issue now for 2 years and 12 support tickets and still these scumbags won't fix the issue. I have tried there steps but they NEVER worked I have even given my friend my xbox details to see if it would work but no he was having same issue I have the loading on left pops up for over a minute then login failed pops up.

I too live in UK my ISP provider is SKY and I get over 65mbps download speed, I have tried on xbox one and xbox one S, my friend ISP was TalkTalk and he was using a xbox one X.

The issue is at there end but they are too gutless to admit it
    Edited by goggs25 on June 3, 2019 10:00PM
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    2 years and 12 support tickets!!! This clearly shows few things, Zenimax clearly does not care too much for their customers, also the game is probably doing financially very well, otherwise they couldn't afford this kind of attitude. My EU account has been stuck soon for 3 months and all I got was they were investigating the issue, yesterday I asked for a clear answer about their plan to fix my account, I gave 12 hours for response and closed the ticket myself, I see many unwanted threads closed very fast even on weekends so time of the week is no excuse, they've had all the time already anyways, if they actually cared. I made my decision to quit finally after all these years, I didn't preorder Elsweyr obviously even I was very interested in it.

I've played on NA server for about 5 weeks mostly pvp, I can't much craft yet so I need to collect some sets, I've been playing battlegrounds with 2 characters to get the golden rewards. Yesterday just like last Sunday the deathmatch score didn't register on leaderboards, I had all the time to easily get in top 100 and I even played many specific modes missing the xp also, on the last hour I just gave up and missed both character's deatmatch gold rewards and other character's flag games reward by close margin, at that point I decided I won't tolerate this garbage anymore.

I already gave many bg items and last Vivec campaign's 2 character's gold jewelry for my small guild, now I'm in Vivec and getting my other character in top 100 again also and then give the gold stuff away. My characters have always been in top 100 on main campaign leaderboards since I started pvp years ago, so basically I just want to keep this streak on and finish with style, about 3 hours left now anymore. I'll still log in later on to clear my last week's pvp rewards and buy whatever gold jewelry for guildmembers next weekends, I have still almost 10 mil ap left so there's some easy donations coming.

I still wanted to continue playing and I'll be missing my characters, but when some players have unfixed game for 2 years already, then there's only one wise option left. Overall this will be a good and relieving thing even it leaves very bitter taste from all this.
  • goggs25
    goggs25
    ✭✭
    2 years and 12 support tickets!!! This clearly shows few things, Zenimax clearly does not care too much for their customers, also the game is probably doing financially very well, otherwise they couldn't afford this kind of attitude. My EU account has been stuck soon for 3 months and all I got was they were investigating the issue, yesterday I asked for a clear answer about their plan to fix my account, I gave 12 hours for response and closed the ticket myself, I see many unwanted threads closed very fast even on weekends so time of the week is no excuse, they've had all the time already anyways, if they actually cared. I made my decision to quit finally after all these years, I didn't preorder Elsweyr obviously even I was very interested in it.

I've played on NA server for about 5 weeks mostly pvp, I can't much craft yet so I need to collect some sets, I've been playing battlegrounds with 2 characters to get the golden rewards. Yesterday just like last Sunday the deathmatch score didn't register on leaderboards, I had all the time to easily get in top 100 and I even played many specific modes missing the xp also, on the last hour I just gave up and missed both character's deatmatch gold rewards and other character's flag games reward by close margin, at that point I decided I won't tolerate this garbage anymore.

I already gave many bg items and last Vivec campaign's 2 character's gold jewelry for my small guild, now I'm in Vivec and getting my other character in top 100 again also and then give the gold stuff away. My characters have always been in top 100 on main campaign leaderboards since I started pvp years ago, so basically I just want to keep this streak on and finish with style, about 3 hours left now anymore. I'll still log in later on to clear my last week's pvp rewards and buy whatever gold jewelry for guildmembers next weekends, I have still almost 10 mil ap left so there's some easy donations coming.

I still wanted to continue playing and I'll be missing my characters, but when some players have unfixed game for 2 years already, then there's only one wise option left. Overall this will be a good and relieving thing even it leaves very bitter taste from all this.

I have connected to NA servers a few times but I refuse to start again all because of the [snip] developers who refuse to fix the login failed issue.

ESO are CRIMINALS who charge for a game that does not work.
    Edited by ZOS_JesC on November 25, 2019 7:43PM