The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for active guild

XxR4reBreedxX
Hello all! I will get straight to the point I have played the game but I am not the best and still have things to learn. I am looking for an active guild that does a little bit of everything. I am looking to learn more about the dungeons and looking forward to endgame content. Im just looking to have a good time with great people and have some great conversations. My GT is xX R4reBreed Xx
  • Baneful_Legion
    Search The Elder Foundry on BAND. Think we’re what you’re lookin for.
  • PoseidonEvil
    PoseidonEvil
    ✭✭✭
    ...:: Minor Sorcery ::...

•18+ Dungeons and Trials guild, Xbox NA
    •Seeking players to fill dps, tank, and healer roles
    •New and experienced players welcome
    •Casual, relaxed atmosphere where new players can learn mechanics, rotations, and any other
    game related info they might not already know
    •Trial progression groups to start once the roster has been built
    •Gear farms, vet mechanic practices, HM runs, arena runs, easier dungeon grouping
    outside of dungeon finder
    •Discord ran guild
    •Be apart of a community that lets you play the way you want to and not by anyone elses standards. Vet trials
    can still be done without BiS, in Minor Sorcery we dont believe in cliquing up, or forcing other players to play a certain
    way. APPLY TODAY!!!
    In-game ID: alchelvly
    Phixeon Maghi -- Breton Healer
    Harrow the Souleater -- Breton Necro Healer
    Krogyle dro-Smoketh -- Orc Stamdk