Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Download Size

DemiDemon
DemiDemon
✭✭
What is the current download size? I don't need the install size, I'm just curious as to how to go about this. I have a disc set for the game but that's like 2-3 years old and don't want to use it because I figure by now it will take as long if not longer to just download it from the website again. So, has anyone downloaded it recently and can tell me?
PC/Xbox One - NA
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 70GB depending on what DLC you have.

Just so you know, those disks only have a fraction of the game. They really exist to install the launcher, directx, c++ and some other housekeeping stuff, then initiate the download. Been that way since launch. So no real difference to using the disk as opposed to installing the Launcher and downloading that way.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• DemiDemon
    DemiDemon
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    About 70GB depending on what DLC you have.

Just so you know, those disks only have a fraction of the game. They really exist to install the launcher, directx, c++ and some other housekeeping stuff, then initiate the download. Been that way since launch. So no real difference to using the disk as opposed to installing the Launcher and downloading that way.

Oh, I know. It took me 3 days last time to download it. Looks like another 3 days sadly. Dx Well, thank you though!

BTW I've also got all the DLC via eso+ and all the chapters so far. So, yeah it's gonna take time.
    Edited by DemiDemon on May 9, 2019 9:02PM
    PC/Xbox One - NA