The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Unlockable Dawnbreaker Artifact Motif PTS Feedback Thread

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Screenshot_20190506_151409.png

Requirements

1. Requires learning the Meridian motif, the one obtained from Depths of Malatar
2. Requires entering Depths after a certain date after learning the motif

Feedback
1. The fact that it is dyeable puts it above all the other artifact skins. Please do not remove the choice as that would be removing fun
2. It should have a special effect luminating around it so it can feel special.
Edited by Aliyavana on May 6, 2019 8:35PM
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder will it be available in the crown book or only dropping in Malatar on the last boss on vet hm with a chance for example...
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TiaFrye wrote: »
    I wonder will it be available in the crown book or only dropping in Malatar on the last boss on vet hm with a chance for example...

it says in the description its learned from the meridian motif style, available from the dungeon
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks quite ugly and boring to me. Has almost nothing to do with the Dawnbreaker we know.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is like a twisted daedric distortion of an rpg.. It's basically a fashion game.

How about an actual Dawnbreaker weapon with nice stats that is awarded as part of an epic quest?

Reducing the epic weapons of the TES series to a superficial fashion choice is not only somewhat blasphemous, but such a wasted opportunity for meaningful epic weapon quests.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it looks better than that on live...
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Requirements

1. Requires learning the Meridian motif, the one obtained from Depths of Malatar
    2. Requires entering Depths after a certain date after learning the motif

Corrected that for you ;)

you only need to learn the motif page, there's no additional travelling into the Dungeon needed after learing the motif page.

The line "...aquirred by adventuring into DoM after a certain date" only means that this motif isnt coming to live with Elsweyr, but probably a later DLC.
    (Achievements + Outfit/motif Styles can be viewed ingame, before they can be done/used.....like motif achievements beeing visible before the pages come out, or Eventachievements beeing visible months before the Events take place)

Vapirko wrote: »
    Hope it looks better than that on live...
    oh jeah please let it have more detail...the style shown in the picture seems unrefined and kinda pathetic :neutral:
    Edited by SaintSubwayy on May 7, 2019 7:25AM
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Mothershed52
    Mothershed52
    ✭✭✭
    Just to confirm, this is a display issue and the Dawnbreaker Artifact Style is not intended to be unlocked with the Meridian Motif. We are working on a fix for this.

Does not come with Meridian Motif, it is a "UI Error"
    NA PS5 / PC
    Life Long Member of New Scrolls Order
    Main: Imperial Stamplar