Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka Sorcerer Pet Build PvE DPS help

Dovahkiin804
Dovahkiin804
✭✭
Xbox na server. I’m a high elf sorcerer cp555 need help with my pet build. I’ve tried using https://alcasthq.com/eso-magicka-sorcerer-pet-build-pve/#content5. I’m not quite sure how good his set ups are. I’m using Necropotence and mothers sorrow sets now. I can’t seem to brake my 12k dps. If you think you can really help me beat that. Please pm me on Xbox DarKnight1119X. I’ve put it under Xbox one na to maybe get better replies from Xbox players.
  • Camb0Sl1ce
    Camb0Sl1ce
    ✭✭✭
    @Dovahkiin804 im on xbox na might be able to help, couldn't find your gt.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    DarKnight1119X should be right
  • KronikFlatulenz
    KronikFlatulenz
    ✭✭✭
    I run siroria, necropotence, zaan and maelstrom lightning staff on back bar. I'm hitting 41k so far. Spell power pots and purple tri foods. Liquid lightning, elemental blockade, empowered ward, unstable familiar and twilight matriarch on back bar. Inner light, daedric prey, bound aegis and the pets on front bar. For dps test i switch ward to ele drain.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I run siroria, necropotence, zaan and maelstrom lightning staff on back bar. I'm hitting 41k so far. Spell power pots and purple tri foods. Liquid lightning, elemental blockade, empowered ward, unstable familiar and twilight matriarch on back bar. Inner light, daedric prey, bound aegis and the pets on front bar. For dps test i switch ward to ele drain.

Is this the new class

• wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    I’m a double pet build mag sorc dps between 48-50k super easy rotation I’ll tag u in my guild if ur interested let me know and I’ll help u either way just message me in game
  • KronikFlatulenz
    KronikFlatulenz
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the new class

Petsorc class. Breton race.
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    I just don’t get what I’m doing wrong I have all my cp points set right and the skills recommended by some people and I’m still not hitting past 12. People have the same class and skills and cp points and some or lower level then me and hitting 20-40k dps
  • wbernardo24
    wbernardo24
    ✭✭✭
    Did u get the invite to my guild? Or do u want one we will group up and I’ll help u super easy to push 30k on a pet sorc that’s my main as I stated above
  • Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Did u get the invite to my guild? Or do u want one we will group up and I’ll help u super easy to push 30k on a pet sorc that’s my main as I stated above

No invite yet I think I had 5 guilds so that’s why I didn’t get one.

• Dovahkiin804
    Dovahkiin804
    ✭✭
    Finally reached 15k dps after 10+ levels and more cp points to use on blue getting much better