Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you RP as a daedra worshipper?

Imperial_Voice
Imperial_Voice
✭✭✭✭✭
Im curious as to how many of you out there RP your character as a daedra worshipper. If you do, which Prince and why?
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't currently have one but I'm planning on creating a Reachman necromancer who worships Malacath once Elsweyr drops.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No gods, no masters!

That would be a no to your question ...
    shades.gif

• Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    No gods, no masters!

That would be a no to your question ...
    shades.gif

no gods, only Zuul!
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My only divinity is the great oh holy RNGesus! Oh praise be him who blesses me with everything I dont need!
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikke wrote: »
    My only divinity is the great oh holy RNGesus! Oh praise be him who blesses me with everything I dont need!

If RNGesus isnt shining upon you its clearly because youre not rerunning the same content enough. Now get back to vMA.
  • MADGODMARCH
    *Eyes Username*

But no, really.

My Argonian is all for 'Uncle Sheo'.
    The gap in the door... is a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im curious as to how many of you out there RP your character as a daedra worshipper. If you do, which Prince and why?

Yes! :)

I currently have one character who honors Mephala, Azura, and Boethiah. If you're up on your lore, you'll probably deduce from that list that my character is an ashlander. Or he was; when he contracted vampirism he was exiled from his clan. He still honors these three daedra though, and as I've worked through various quest lines involving the Tribunal it has been... awkward for him to say the least.
  • Bealindra
    Bealindra
    ✭✭
    one and only
    XCg0UbZ.png?1
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bealindra wrote: »
    one and only
    XCg0UbZ.png?1

Okay well i mean look at that beard
  • Bealindra
    Bealindra
    ✭✭
    gorgous is it not ;)
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, but a couple of my top characters are pet sorcerers.

Perhaps daedra worship me.
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the Peryite skin will be avaible (it was datamined) I'd like to try with sets and outfits a Peryite acolyte.
  • Sjestenka
    Sjestenka
    ✭✭✭
    I played Skyrim as Namira's follower with my bestest friend Eola. Does that count? Nasty things we did together. I don't think those cannibals in Markarth eat flesh just because they worship the Mistress, i think they are pervs (are we even allowed to post such word here?) with vorarephilia and Namira simply offered them love and protection, as she has taste for such things.
    In ESO though nah, never happened. I kinda tried to gather Namira's Forgotten coven but never managed to. RPing it solo doesn't seem fun so.. I'm still expecting ZOS would give Namira some love in future dlc, maybe that would inspire to something
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Nervous laughter*

"Noooo... ha ha...Why do you ask? Are you some servant of the Divines?!"

Jokes aside. I only have one character so far that is, strangely enough. A discreet Sanguinite. And no, it has nothing to do with erp. I wanted something major that my character struggles with, would be considered bad if it got found out, wasn't entirely evil either, nor would the character want to stop with it. But could quickly turn very bad.
    So that limited my options quite a lot and left no better option than ol' uncle Sanguine. Likely putting my poor character on a blissful path to an early grave. But as the quote goes, "the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long", and he's going to shine! Although, that might just be the skooma talking. Or whatever it was he had yesterday.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Iphin
    Iphin
    ✭✭✭
    My main is a former Daedric cultist of Vaermina. Backstory to that is lengthy, but essentially she claimed him as a child due to his affinity for powerful illusion magic.
    "Those who believe in Telekinesis, raise my hand."
  • Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    Azura, Boethia and Mephala
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there like a flow chart to determine which daedric prince fits your character most?
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iphin wrote: »
    My main is a former Daedric cultist of Vaermina. Backstory to that is lengthy, but essentially she claimed him as a child due to his affinity for powerful illusion magic.

Hey neat! My main is also a cultist to Vaermina
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zacuel wrote: »
    Is there like a flow chart to determine which daedric prince fits your character most?

@Zacuel
    Never seen one. Think most people usually goes by which Deadric Prince's sphere fits their character the most.

Here's a little synopsis of them. I skipped Jyggalag since he's pretty much unknown in the Second Era.
    • Azura - Whose sphere is dawn and dusk—the magic in-between realms of twilight—as well as vanity and egotism.
    • Boethiah - Who rules over deceit, conspiracy, secret plots of murder, assassination, treason, and unlawful overthrow of authority. Boethiah loves competition and battle, and is depicted as a great caped warrior, often in a stoic pose.
    • Clavicus Vile -Whose sphere is the granting of power and wishes through ritual invocations and pacts.
    • Hermaeus Mora - Whose sphere is the scrying of the tides of Fate, of the past and future as read in the stars and heavens, and in whose dominion are the treasures of knowledge and memory.
    • Hircine - Whose sphere is the Hunt, the Sport of Daedra, the Great Game, the Chase, and is known as the Huntsman and the Father of Manbeasts.
    • Malacath - Whose sphere is the patronage of the spurned and ostracized, the keeper of the Sworn Oath, and the Bloody Curse. Supposedly, Malacath was once Trinimac.
    • Mehrunes Dagon - Whose sphere is destruction, change, revolution, energy, and ambition. He is associated with natural dangers like fire, earthquakes, and floods.
    • Mephala - Whose sphere is obscured to mortals. Mephala's only consistent theme seems to be interference in the affairs of mortals for amusement. Mephala's sphere seems to indicate a careful plan carried out through executions, each life a portion of a massive web.
    • Meridia - Lady of Infinite Energies, also known as the Glister Witch, is an obscure Daedric Prince, associated with the energies of living things. Meridia has a great and everlasting hatred for the undead and will greatly reward any who eliminate them from the world.
    • Molag Bal - Whose sphere is the domination and enslavement of mortals. His main desire is to harvest the souls of mortals and to bring them within his sway by spreading seeds of strife and discord in the mortal realms.
    • Namira - Whose sphere is the ancient darkness. She's often associated with spiders, insects, slugs, and other repulsive creatures which inspire mortals with an instinctive revulsion. Namira also appears to be associated with beggars and the beggaring gifts of disease, pity, and disregard.
    • Nocturnal - Whose sphere is the night and darkness, the patron of all things secretive. She is frequently depicted accompanied by jet-black ravens, which are said to have the power of speech.
    • Peryite - The Taskmaster. Whose sphere of influence includes tasks, natural order, and pestilence.
    • Sanguine - Whose sphere is hedonistic revelry, debauchery, and passionate indulgences of darker natures.
    • Sheogorath - The Daedric Prince of Madness whose motives are unknowable.
    • Vaermina - Whose sphere is the realm of dreams and nightmares, and from whose realm evil omens issue forth.
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on June 1, 2019 8:28PM
  • Ihsan997
    Ihsan997
    Hermaeus Mora, for reasons that may be naive. My character dislikes censorship and dishonesty, and enjoys teaching peasants how to read their tax bills and write letters of complaint. It’s his contribution to forbidden knowledge.
  • felislykos
    felislykos
    Soul Shriven
    It's supposed to be a secret 👀
    Mine has paid respects to Hircine before. For a fruitful hunt, you understand.
    🐾 Dariya Moonshadow

Champion of Vivec & Saviour of Morrowind

PC - EU
  • 2Weenies
    2Weenies
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm... Eccentricity, certain locations, and madness aside, I feel like Daedra worshippers, especially cultists, should remain hidden. Rarely are they freely open about what they do and who they praise. Morrowind is different due to its history. Although they mainly worship the Tribunal, many still also worship Daedric Princes like Azura and Mephala. Even Boethiah has seen some pretty devout activity. Usually this just applies to Dark Elves, though, but if your character grew up in Morrowind, I guess it's pretty... Safe?

Moving out of Morrowind, however, I don't think a lot of others are honestly open about their practice. Orcs have Malacath, but that's all I can think of when it comes to open worship. Really, though, I feel it's slightly bad taste to just go all out and run into the streets screaming who you worship. Always leads to something bad.
    "We're watching you, scum." ~ Every Ordinator who witnesses my social media commentary
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My character, Clockwork Apostle Danna Indoril prays to the Tribunal, and especially to Sotha Sil, as she was taught to.

Nevertheless, since her return to Tamriel, having gathered some knowledge about her influence on Morrowind and the Chimer and Dunmer, she started praying to the Queen of Dawn and Dusk too. She even keeps a little private shrine to Azura in her house.

It may seem contradicting, but Danna has never been a bigot follower of religious rules. Sotha Sil may rule the Clockwork City, but Morrowind needs the protection of Azura. No harm in paying one's respect, right?
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[Remains Silent]
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • crypt1dxx
    crypt1dxx
    ✭✭
    My Orc is a follower of Malacath. My Ashlander is a follower of The Three Good Daedra. And my Colovian may or may not worship one or more daedra but they're not telling you which ones.
    Sigurd the Raven | Nord Thu'um Warrior from Geirmund's Hall | Pact Loyalist
    Ghurak gra-Khal | Orsimer Electromancer from Tel Branora | Pact Abolitionist
    Shinurnalael Assurnarnsah | Ashlander Shaman from the Grazelands | Unaligned
    Bright-Left-Foot | Wasseek-haleel Bandit from Murkmire | Unaligned
    Vrana Kolara | Colovian Vintner from Rislav's Arrow | Unaligned
    Zahvasi-Do | Dagi Raht Monk from Rimmen | Ne Quin'al Secessionist
  • Konstant_Tel_Necris
    Konstant_Tel_Necris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some screens of my character in Molag Bal shrine
    https://imgur.com/a/7caLxya

I have vampire necromancer\sorcerer\nightblade who worshiped Molag Bal before he was punished into soulshriven state, his soul was stolen, mind and body was torn by daedric chains into pieces in Hellraiser manner, after punishment as all of his vestiges become separate beings with separate personality, in such manner Molag Bal increased my character suffering by level more than one person can receive, but one of necromancer vestiges was able escape from Wailing Prison and start life as new as his memory was fragmented as his soul, he can only remember partially his past and in such way he reform his body out Azure Plasm for first time.
    As soulshriven his lack of own soul and connection to Coldharbour and in such manner to Molag Bal itself manifest in form of hunger for souls, he need them as energy source to replenish own reserves of chaotic creatia, his innate ability is Consuming Soultrap, without consuming souls his body start to degrade back to Azure Plasm with each "death" of his body, I use soulshriven\mindshriven\beast and zombie personality and skeleton polymorph to RP such transition between states.

After escape from Wailing Prison he meet another shard of self in form of banekin who was daedric servant of wormcult mage, he defeated and absorbed banekin and in such way its become part of his nature, and he regained certain knowledge of past so now he on quest of collecting such shards to complete self.

But with each fragment consumed he loses part of his own new Nightblade personality as initial Necromancer personality returns, and manifest as personality disorder as them have different alignment, and after dead there is chance he can return in another personality while first one will be imprisoned inside whiteout ability return until another death, so both Necromancer and Nightblade prepare backup plans to prolong they own existence and reduce living time of another personality.
    In certain times when they work together they form Sorcerer, because both of them need maintain body condition and do not fall into hunger too much to become vulnerable for Molag Bal influence.
  • JazzyNova
    JazzyNova
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep. :) My khajiit magplar dps is a Priestess of Meridia & my altmer magplar healer is also a Priest of Meridia.
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Char does not align with any of them, however he will work with any of them for the betterment of the civilians of Tamriel.

I see myself as a "Grey Jedi" if you will. willing to dabble into both light and dark to ensure the world is a better place.

I do not serve either factions King or Queens exclusively, i am a problem solver for hire, to help the civilians is all.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Does erp count as Mephala worship rp? >:)
  • storm105
    storm105
    ✭✭✭
    My main is a Redguard crown so he refuses to worship anything besides the Yokudan Gods but he's not above helping deadra worshippers if it works in his favor.