Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

World Map has disappeared

NKWulf
NKWulf
Soul Shriven
When i hit M i dont get the map. I have to either hit J then "show on map" or use a wayshrine. I have checked to make sure it wasnt hotkeyed to another letter and it isnt. I am at a loss here.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Did you ever find a resolution? This just happened to me today. M brings up the map completion and locations, but the map is empty. Quest map works, and wayshrines work, but not the regular world map
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @NKWulf

On which platform and megaserver are you playing TESO? ZOS cannot investigate your report without that information. (See Guidelines for Bug Report Forum)

For the PC platform, an addon named No World MapWayshrines will display a world map on which only the respective zones are shown, each with a different color from the zones adjacent to it. After the player selects the zone, it displays the zone with wayshrines, etc. like the zone map displayed by using a Wayshrine.

But I don't suppose that you are using it. Nonetheless, if you are running any other add-on which alters the World Map in any way, or which displays a mini-map, then disable such add-ons and see whether that makes any difference. One or more of them could be interfering with displaying the World Map.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • rdhdkc
    rdhdkc
    Soul Shriven
    NKWulf wrote: »
    When i hit M i dont get the map. I have to either hit J then "show on map" or use a wayshrine. I have checked to make sure it wasnt hotkeyed to another letter and it isnt. I am at a loss here.

Mine has also disappeared on PC NA. I have disabled all addon's that I can think of that may touch the map and still have no luck. This started 1/26/21 for me.
  • TheDarkRuler
    TheDarkRuler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone found a solution for this bug?
    IM having it right now too.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just throwing out there, but have you tried rebinding the key? I'm a PS4 player but from memory PC players can bind the keys they want themselves. I saw a similar suggestion on a different post about a different function and it resolved it. Might be an easy thing to try
    Soupy twist
  • TaoDoggy
    TaoDoggy
    Soul Shriven
    I know this is an old thread, but when I had the problem, it was because Beam Me Up was positioned too near the center. Repositioning BMU farther to the side fixed it for me.