The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Expansion Pack Bundle?

Mysk
Mysk
Soul Shriven
Hello, folks. Hopefully your day finds you well.

It's been quite some time since I've spent much time in ESO. Is there a bundle available somewhere for the expansion packs? Elsweyr, Summerset, and so forth.

Getting caught up at this point would be expensive so I'm disinclined to buy all of the xpaks separately, and I'll likely just stay with my current MMO if there are no bundles available.

Thank you for reading.
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Elsweyr lets you access Summerset & Morrowind chapters as well as base game. The extra DLCs are had from either ESO+ (so while you have eso+ you can access it, and it's gone when you unsub) or you can buy the DLCs separately. There's a collection of Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, etc in some kind of pack but it doesn't include the other DLCs like Wrathstone, Murkmire, Horns of the reach, Clockwork City DLCs, etc. The model in ESO is a little different from other MMOs where you have to have a mandatory sub + get the latest expansion. You do that or you can get them ala carte.
  • Mysk
    Mysk
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks. It would be fantastic if it does include previous expansions.

Can anyone confirm or deny this? Unfortunately the store pages don't mention this.
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mysk wrote: »
    Thanks. It would be fantastic if it does include previous expansions.

Can anyone confirm or deny this? Unfortunately the store pages don't mention this.

If you buy a new copy of the game, it comes with Summerset and Morrowind included. If you are buying an upgrade for an existing account, they are not included.
    DxDuTqWXgAAF6OQ.jpg:large
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody ever states what platform they are on
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/the-elder-scrolls-online-elsweyr-pre-purchase/BRRT0K66G9V1?activetab=pivot:reviewstab

Plus we can use MS points for gamepass or store credits to lower the cost even more