Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live: April 26 @ 6PM EDT"

• Darkmage1337
    Darkmage1337
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll just leave this here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425710/battlegrounds-currently-broken-constantly-stuck-on-waiting-for-players-intermission-lobby-pc-na/p2

This is a 9-month old issue, still completely unacknowledged and unaddressed by ZOS.
    Maybe disable the Battlegrounds Deserter Penalty or reduce the penalty to 5 minutes instead of 20 minutes until the underlying issue is resolved? @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_GinaBruno

Maybe more players would get into Battlegrounds and play Battlegrounds more continuously if they were not locked out of Battlegrounds for 20 minutes once every 5 to 10 matches due to the infinite, never-ending "waiting for players" intermission lobby bug, where all players in the lobby are forced to take the 20-minute Deserter Penalty. Every single time.
    ESO Platform/Region: PC/NA. ESO ID: @Darkmage1337
    GM of Absolute Virtue. Co-GM of Absolute Vice. 8-time Former Emperor, out of 13 characters. 3 Templars, 3 Sorcerers, 2 Nightblades, 2 Dragonknights, 1 Warden. 1 Necromancer, and 1 Arcanist. The Ebonheart Pact: The Dark-Mage (Former Emperor), The Undying Nightshade, The Moonlit-Knight, The Killionaire (Former Emperor), Swims-Among-Slaughterfish (Former Emperor), The Undead Mage, and The Dark-Warlock. The Aldmeri Dominion: The Dawn-Bringer (Former Empress), The Ironwood Kid (Former Emperor), and The Storm-Sword. The Daggerfall Covenant: The Storm-Shield (Former Empress), The Savage-Beast, and The Burning-Crusader CP: 1,800.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka builds that use melee close range weapons are severely gimped for light and heavy attack damage.

Are there any plans to make light and heavy attack scale with highest stat so we can play how we want.?
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • kookster
    kookster
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since shuffle costs so much many people do not run it due to its large cost and short duration. While many will likely be dropping forward momentum to run rally as the strength of this heal cannot be ignored. So what if anything is zos planning on doing to bring these skills inline with their new competitors and other morphs?

TLDR: Will shuffle and forward momentum be getting any changes with the new introduction of other snare immunity/removal skills?
    Potato Pact - PC NA
  • obiecintron_ESO
    obiecintron_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to know if there are any other Arena's coming to housing that do not have the traps in them? I was excited when I heard about Elinhir Private Arena but the traps really turned me away from purchasing it.
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that it has become detached from Cyrodiil campaigns, are there any new long term goals for Imperial City that you are free to pursue?
    Edited by MisterBigglesworth on April 26, 2019 3:27AM
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    Only 1 small, but important question: It is posible to add a wayshrine to our house in the future?
    Teleporting to house count as normal wayshrine, so if u want to go there for moment, another teleport costs a lot. That's a main reason not to go there (escpecially for new players).
    <PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we are the players and payers, so lets get down to work:
    Incap, no longer has major defile, therefor goodfornothing Mangle! And why should I slot it then? Because it has new shiny icon???? or what, better delete the ultimate at all!

Grim focus , removed Minor Berserk, now it heals if you are within 7 meters of your target when it hits, a spectral bow and 7 SEVEN Meters range???? what is that, you are crank guys! read you yourself what comes out of your brains???
    I am a NB, not a healer, I want to kill mobs, bosses and so on, not heal myself!!!! Get that in your brains!

Then you write: " NB keep on using their toolkit EVEN without bonusses!" YES OFC, because it is OUR NB TOOLKIT, why did you even put those skills up if you don´t intended them to be used?????? WHY???

Dark cloak heals too now?? for what, we didn´t ask you for that, we don´t want it so let it be!!!
    After you nerfed masshysteria so it only affected just 2 opponents now you get it back to up to 6 ??? Why, hardly see any NB using it nowadays, because of the previous nerfs, and now you take away the snare, also good, wasn´t it using no more, and this further nerf will not change that.

Summon shade? just another nerf and waste of slotplace.

Suprise attack get a NERF while we can use mark target?? If you want to remove Major Fracture, remove it from Mark target, not many use it, so get it, BUT to nerf Suprise Attack is a slap in the face, it is one of our few basic tools we have and use!

In your notes on cripple you mentioned something like "our standardized DoT ruleset"! are you using that only on NB(?), because I don´t see much of it when I play my sorc or magden?!?! (see also your blablabla on soul tether)
    Drain power was already crap for seasons, not imrpoving this patch.
    Soul tether was worstskill-in-slot, will be much longer, if you do it your way.

and then you threaten us with upcoming further NERFS on major expedition, guys you must have lost your mind!
    serious, have you ever read what you prepared here for NBs??

We don´t see any Stamblades in any raid worthy to be called that way, because we already had very little to offer there!
    No we cannot offer anything brought up by our class, because it was all taken away.

Why do you make all that noise , just delete the class from the game if you are already stripping us once again from the last parts that give us at least a bit of a feeling that made it worthy playing a NB.

Our class is named NIGHTBLADE, we don´t deserve it to be LOSERS,(as nobody does!!)
    we want our class to be stealthy, to land our first attack coming out of nowhere
    we want to hit and not to heal
    we want to wreck and not to tank
    we are NIGHTBLADES, we are what we are
    it is our DESTINY, our GOAL and our HERITAGE to be what we are
    we cannot be anything else!
  • BaylorCorvette
    BaylorCorvette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Ok, so i feel stam sorcs are lacking a class identity and i feel like just a pile of stats with just speed as flavor, will we have any changes coming to us?
    Lord_Sando wrote: »
    I would like for someone from the combat team to AT LEAST mention or just say "Stamina Sorcerer".................
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Stamsorc feel like a non class

What is planned to make them fun again?

This. As a StamSorc main for nearly 2 years now, I cannot help but feel the class has really fallen by the wayside. With the changes to Race Against Time, it almost makes more sense to run that instead of Streak on my StamSorc, making the class feel even less unique. I know this patch is more about balancing skills and not necessairly class changes. However There were some fairly significant changes on PTS for a lot of the other classes and StamSorc basically wasn't touched. The max stats scaling of Streak is pretty useless on a StamSorc since it still does Shock damage and thus doesn't scale properly in CP. Playing a StamNecro on PTS really shows how a Stam class should be set up (several stam morphs and usable passives). There are plenty of things on Sorc that can be tweaked that will not effect Mag Sorc but will help StamSorc significantly. Is there any plans in the NEAR future to help StamSorc out??
    kookster wrote: »
    Since shuffle costs so much many people do not run it due to its large cost and short duration. While many will likely be dropping forward momentum to run rally as the strength of this heal cannot be ignored. So what if anything is zos planning on doing to bring these skills inline with their new competitors and other morphs?

TLDR: Will shuffle and forward momentum be getting any changes with the new introduction of other snare immunity/removal skills?

If we cannot talk about StamSorc changes then I agree with this. Forward Momentum and Race Against Time seem much more viable options than Shuffle. If the immunity duration was increased ever so slightly it would be a huge help to this skill and Medium armor builds.
    Supreme Leader Corvette - StamSorc
    Founder of Dominion Special Forces
    YouTube - ESO & Automotive Racing
    DC Zerg Busting
  • DeathStalker
    DeathStalker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get 1 stamina morph on 1 Necromancer Class Healing ability?
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you think Wardens are in a good spot right now? They're still pretty underplayed but some of the recent changes have made them in demand. Do you think Necromancer is going to blow the demand for Wardens (for healr OR tank) out of the water for the next few cycles?
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    Magicka builds that use melee close range weapons are severely gimped for light and heavy attack damage.

Are there any plans to make light and heavy attack scale with highest stat so we can play how we want.?

^this i would love to play my MagDK with swords B)
    Edited by Irfind on April 26, 2019 4:17PM
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Are there any plans to give us useful combat information on console? PS4/ Xbox

The combat text is not really helpful. Neither are the buff trackers.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please fix the indrik mount's legs. They still don't touch the ground properly. They look absolutely wonderful, but their feet don't touch the ground like they're supposed to. It was never fixed. Thanks.

Looking forward to Elsweyr.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a chance to not apply the stacking cost increase to offensive streaking , i.e. if an enemy is hit? This has been suggested by different players various times over the last years. Increasing the cost starting with the third cast within X seconds instead of the second cast could also work.

The increased stun duration makes it more attractive as CC. There are, however, some serious drawbacks. For stamsorc, it's expensive to use even without stacking cost. For magsorc, the range is much shorter than most offensive skills.
    Also, there are quite some cases where the cast is more or less wasted (blocking enemy, stun/pull/knockback during the animation, happens more often than you'd think). The increased cost for the next cast, on top of the lost global cooldown and magica, is quite punishing.

It's a great skill, stacking cost or not. But it's not yet in a place where I'd consider it as only CC option on my bars.
    Edited by Bergzorn on April 26, 2019 7:33PM
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Scorpionwind
    Scorpionwind
    ✭✭
    Good evening

With the change to molten whip, can we see more item sets and skills promoting hybrid builds?
    Hybrid builds where Pelinals is not the only option.

Great game!! Just hyped for all you guys are doing.
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wheres the live stream at ?

clicked the link in OP and nothing.

Not broke some
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    D

Not broke some

Doesn't begin until 23.00 BST
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not broke some

It doesn't start for 30 more minutes
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    And try here if original OP link is not working for you:

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56135

or directly here:

• Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Not broke some

It doesn't start for 30 more minutes

6pm EDT is 10pm GMT which is my timezone, so its 22:37 here now.
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    Do you plan to add more housing decor slots to go with these fabulous new homes?
    Also I agree with the others about the cake. A lot of them including mine need EHT FX or they wont really look right. <3 cardi
    Edited by Snowfaeriewings on April 26, 2019 9:58PM
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two pages of questions about the housing limit and theyve so far refused to even acknowledge that these questions exist. More of the same from ZoS.

Edit: They completely ignored every player who asked about housing to answer literal non questions. Absolutely shameful. How can they expect us to keep shelling out such high dollar amounts for a system they willfully ignore?
    Edited by Imperial_Voice on April 26, 2019 11:04PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Two pages of questions about the housing limit and theyve so far refused to even acknowledge that these questions exist. More of the same from ZoS.

We... did answer that question?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • alenae1b14_ESO
    alenae1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The housing limit was discussed and explanation given was basically (paraphrasing as not going to slog thru it again) that even if your gaming setup can handle more (graphics?), Dev's want everyone to be able to blah blah access your home and enjoy the visual affects.

edit. removed ""
    Edited by alenae1b14_ESO on April 27, 2019 12:10AM
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whwn are you going to increase housing storage so we can get out of the stuck in combat bug thats causing all servers to suck and loading screens we get whil in our houses that dont have enough storage?
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And once again ignore the question of weapon and armor furnishings zos. It’s a simple reply we want, we don’t care if it’s yes, no, we’ll look into it. We want a simple response 🙄 embarrassing you can’t give a simple response to this question everytime we ask.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He said the magic word Fishmas!

That makes it an officialy endorsed celebration now no?

Mr housing builder man if you wish to see the real glory of Fishmas do pop into the Fishmas Grotto in scenic Hag Fen sometime.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We... did answer that question?

Saying you wont be doing anything to improve housing because it would require too much effort doesnt count as addressing an issue, let alone the many issues players have brought up since housing began.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those of us who have characters in all three alliances want to know how you would advise us to be able to play with our friends of varying different alliances who are on at different times, and not be penalized in rewards for our being social in a MMO. Are you planning on adding more 30-day campaigns so that we can keep all of our characters active and progressing?
    Edited by Minyassa on April 29, 2019 10:29AM