The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Hall of the Lunar Champion - Decorated

Elara_Northwind
Elara_Northwind
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I decorated a house on the pts and thought that I would share it here! I originally decorated the inside too, but as I decided to build something here, I ended up having to remove the items from inside. There are also some missing textures in this house after the last patch, so many areas do slightly resemble a checkerboard :lol:

I am hoping that ZOS refresh our crowns very soon on the pts, because currently I can't even buy the other new home, Jode's Embrace to even have a proper look around it, which is very disappointing :disappointed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNhk1MaIP2g
Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You did a fantastic job building a "home" here. It's too bad, though, that in order to actually have a "home" we have to build it. Unless we get separate item counts for each wing of the house, we'll be stuck with just one wing that we can make into a "home" with the rest being empty or just having some nice conservatory decorations.

I'm still not that thrilled with this house, but you've shown a really neat build that makes it feel more like a home. I'm not a builder, though, and am not interested in trying my hand at it (as I know it would look terrible. I was never able to build anything that looked good in the Sims, which has much better building tools than ESO.)

But, we haven't yet seen the other wings. Maybe one of them has a small house in it.

Thanks for sharing! And again, great job!
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elara, as always a beautiful, inspiring build. Your homes always feel luxurious, yet homey and warm. :)

I love that you have showcased most of the new furnishings, showing not only what the new building materials can do, but also what lovely new items we have to fill our homes with.

I can imagine how pretty this would look at night, especially the walkway leading up to the home, and the views over the water.

Charming! Great job. :)
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That is beautiful Elara. Brilliantly laid out and constructed.
    I love the idea of the veranda all around the upper floor.😍
    I was trying to figure out where all your item count went until you toured the docks down on the lake.
    I think this house offers so much potential with the new construction items. It really does need to have separate item limits for each area though. This house offers ZOS the perfect opportunity to implement this solution that so many people have been advocating. You already have to go through the load screen (albeit only a short load) to get to the other zone. It will be very disappointing if ZOS keep the constraint of making us decorate all 4 zones with only 700 items.
    Anyways, thanks for sharing.
    P.S. don't be surprised if you see that upperfloor veranda idea "borrowed" by me in my next build 😂. It's just too nice not to.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    That is beautiful Elara. Brilliantly laid out and constructed.
    I love the idea of the veranda all around the upper floor.😍
    I was trying to figure out where all your item count went until you toured the docks down on the lake.
    I think this house offers so much potential with the new construction items. It really does need to have separate item limits for each area though. This house offers ZOS the perfect opportunity to implement this solution that so many people have been advocating. You already have to go through the load screen (albeit only a short load) to get to the other zone. It will be very disappointing if ZOS keep the constraint of making us decorate all 4 zones with only 700 items.
    Anyways, thanks for sharing.
    P.S. don't be surprised if you see that upperfloor veranda idea "borrowed" by me in my next build 😂. It's just too nice not to.

Thank you! :smile: I agree! Each room should have a separate limit! As they are enormous! And of course! I think we all 'borrow' a little from each other where housing is concerned at times! I am always inspired by other peoples homes! I might also borrow your idea of using the bottom of the new floor as a wall some time! :wink:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind