The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Bug Report: Entering Completed Dungeons

Indoril_Nerevar
Indoril_Nerevar
✭✭✭
Upon entering a dungeon, you may sometimes find yourself witnessing that BLUE PORTAL indicating the dungeon has already been completed . .

Nonetheless, that is not the worst part.

After leaving the group in hopes to begin a new dungeon, you may also find yourself with a time penalty before you can requeue for another dungeon run.

Wether or not the group of players prior to this were deliberately wasting your time or not isn't the only good reason to remove this penalty.

Sometimes, when a group finshes a dungeon, a player may leave while the others linger a bit longer.

That enables players to get instanced to their finished dungeon, I assume.

There is a video below that is short and to the point that you may find useful.
THANKS
PEACE

***Dungeon Bug Needs Fixing:

https://youtu.be/zzVCAS80tgU
Edited by Indoril_Nerevar on April 24, 2019 10:56AM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is typically some who farm an dungeon and re-queue while inside the dungeon after killing the last boss.
    It an not uncommon mistake, solution is to change difficulty to normal and back to vet.

Still its an design bug, dungeon should reset / or queuing for the finished dungeon should be disabled until reset.
    if they farm they would do another run so leaving and enter again should solve it.
    That is how we solved it then friend did that mistake.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭
    NEEDS TO BE FIXED. YUP.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upon entering a dungeon, you may sometimes find yourself witnessing that BLUE PORTAL indicating the dungeon has already been completed . .
    The blue portal shows up before a dungeon is finished, it's a shortcut for those who have to spawn back at the start of the dungeon and it will drop you at the last completed objective/boss.
    shades.gif

• Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    The blue portal shows up before a dungeon is finished, it's a shortcut for those who have to spawn back at the start of the dungeon and it will drop you at the last completed objective/boss.
    shades.gif

No, you are entirely wrong. This is not ALWAYS the case, which is why its bugged.

Yeah, here let me pick those shades up for you. Not so cool.
  • Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭
    Forum commenting is annoyi g me right now. *** is double posting my comments
    Edited by Indoril_Nerevar on April 24, 2019 9:32PM
  • Indoril_Nerevar
    Indoril_Nerevar
    ✭✭✭

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    shades.gif
    No, you are entirely wrong. This is not ALWAYS the case, which is why its bugged.
    Yeah, here let me pick those shades up for you. Not so cool.

I don't think you understood my post at all, no problem, i'll leave you to it then ...
    rolleyes.gif