The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Transmute Crystals from Event

Lonnah
Lonnah
Soul Shriven
So the crystals you get from the event boxes, where do they go if you have 200/200 of them already? Do they just dissappear? I just realized this, and I've been getting so many of them this event, but I've also had 200/200 the time. I didn't think about it at first because I assumed they were in their normal containers, so they would just be stuck in your inventory. But they are not. Unless I'm missing something (which I might have), I've lost probably around 70 crystals at this point...
  • Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep accidentally losing my crystals too.

This event is all about breaking looting habits
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    I wondered the same thing. It’s not like they form a geode in your inventory.
  • Anony_Mouse
    Anony_Mouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be so good if there was no limit to Transmute Crystals. Or if they would go in the crafting bag or something.

• desndb
    desndb
    ✭✭✭
    Just another arbitrary number that ZOS tossed at us, probably no real reason. Much like the event tickets; 12 is a very low/bad number (it's not like we can trade them, or sell them). I get that they do not want us stockpiling, but 12?
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Once you get 200/200 crystals, anymore you take from the containers goes to oblivion and just lost. Really, a poor design on ZOS’s part but you just have to be observant. The hard part for me sometimes is trying to decide what I need to transmute to make room for more crystals.
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    What or how do you use these crystals? Lol I am new to these crystals and haven’t gotten a chance to look into it.
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    I hope this helps if anyone is confused. https://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Transmutation