The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Your dream(ish) set?

highkingnm
highkingnm
✭✭✭✭
Finally had a peak at the Elsweyr sets and, in light of some near perfect sets for my play style being in there, I was wondering what people’s ideal realistic set is. Limitations are it has to be something potentially balanced (no Relequen but instant max stacks and each is 20k weapon damage) and must be a 5 piece. Weight and potential use would also be great. Be interesting to see what kinds of things the community can come up with.
  • Billdor
    Billdor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forumer's Vanquish - Heavy Armor in Apostle Style

4pc - Ban all people who constantly whine on the forums
    5pc - Ban all useless threads from the forums
    Edited by Billdor on April 23, 2019 7:54PM
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Billdor wrote: »
    Forumer's Vanquish - Heavy Armor in Apostle Stule

But it would be SO lonely here if that happens.

It's the salt that binds us.

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Aegis of the Thrice Spurned"

Crafted set.

2 pieces: Max Health
    3 Pieces: Max Stamina
    4 Pieces: Max Magicka
    5 pieces: When blocking or dodging an attack while under 2,000 weapon or spell damage, gain a 33% chance to afflict the target with minor maim, minor vulnerability, or minor fracture and breach for 10 seconds. This affect can occur once every second.
  • highkingnm
    highkingnm
    ✭✭✭✭

You know you could just have made it Ban the forums, no need to leave three people around.
  • highkingnm
    highkingnm
    ✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    "Aegis of the Thrice Spurned"

Crafted set.

2 pieces: Max Health
    3 Pieces: Max Stamina
    4 Pieces: Max Magicka
    5 pieces: When blocking or dodging an attack while under 2,000 weapon or spell damage, gain a 33% chance to afflict the target with minor maim, minor vulnerability, or minor fracture and breach for 10 seconds. This affect can occur once every second.

Other than lengthening the cool down, this could be a tasty PvP and PvE tank set. That or lower Proc chance slightly.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe make it a 3 second cd to go along with the theme of threes?
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    a proc set that has a cool animation and does aoe dot damage that scales with your highest attribute and has stamina/magicka weapon/magicka damage dual boni
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤔 hmm

5 piece

Your pets increase duration of enchantments of allies by 2 secs.

• Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "All your buff are belong to me" set.
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^isn't this a sort of whine? a whine against whinning and "useless" threads?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Medic Wolf

2 piece. X max stamina
    3 piece. X max stamina
    4 piece. X healing done
    5 piece. While in werewolf form, causes your light attacks to shoot out a cone that heals all allies hit X amount (small amount.) and your heavy attacks to restore X amount of magicka or stamina, whichever one is lower, to your allies within 10 meters of you. Healing scales on your stamina and weapon damage.

Probably a little OP but I want healer werewolf~
    Edited by coop500 on April 23, 2019 6:57PM
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stendarr's Hammer
    1 piece: Wheeeeeeee!
    Edited by Tryxus on April 23, 2019 6:56PM
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Joke" set:

Cyrodiil tourist:

2 pcs bonus: Major Mangle (Reduces Max health by 30%)
    3 pcs bonus: Minor Cowardice (Increases Ultimate cost by 60%)
    4 pcs bonus: Minor Vulerability (Increase damage taken by 8%)
    5 pcs: When in Cyrodiil, you can not damage or kill other players, but they also can not damage or kill you. Additionally you become invisible to other players and they also become invisible to you. This set can only be equipped outside of Cyrodill.

(You need to have it equipped when entering cyro, otherwise it will not work. And yes, it will provide a permanent debuff on you :wink: )

btw. Idea: "Cursed" set - provide a debuff on you to get stronger 5 pcs bonus. What do you think ?
  • highkingnm
    highkingnm
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Joke" set:

Cyrodiil tourist:

5 pcs: When in Cyrodiil, you can not damage or kill other players, but they also can not damage or kill you. Additionally you become invisible to other players and they also become invisible to you. This set can only be equipped outside of Cyrodill.

(You need to have it equipped when entering cyro, otherwise it will not work. And yes, it will provide a permanent debuff on you :wink: )

btw. Idea: "Cursed" set - provide a debuff on you to get stronger 5 pcs bonus. What do you think ?

You joke but I was thinking earlier how a ‘no attacks, but no ability to attack’ set could help fix a lot of the conflict in the forums earlier.

I do like the idea of a trade off set, I think it could mix up gameplay really well. Like the new Necro heal, to get the good, you need the bad. Would reward good groups where the debuff would not hold them back but punish weaker groups. Could be worth it in future sets.
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "Joke" set:

Cyrodiil tourist:

I actually want this set
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cursed set bonuses are actually a really interesting idea... always thought powerful proc sets should have come with sustain debuffs
  • _Ahala_
    _Ahala_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A set I would like to see would be something like gryphons but for mag... seriously why is the only mag source of minor expedition from accelerating drain? Don’t exactly want to get hit with a 12k molten whip next patch
  • Ahlteffour
    Ahlteffour
    ✭✭✭
    Essence of L. Jenkins

2pc: Max health
    3pc: Major Ward and Major Resolve
    4pc: Major Protection
    5pc: PREREQUISITE: You must be in a group of 10 players or more for the proc to work. When 4 or more enemies are within 18 meters of you, you unleash a deafening "leeeeroooooy jennnnnnkinssss" shout, surrounding yourself with a 28m aura that taunts all enemies caught within it for 10 seconds. This effect can occur once every 30 seconds.

:D
    Edited by Ahlteffour on April 23, 2019 7:51PM
    "Anyone can identify a problem. It takes hard work, dedication, patience and understanding to be a positive part of the solution"
  • sionIV
    sionIV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Furnace

(2 items) 1096 Magicka
    (3 items) 833 Spell Critical
    (4 items) 129 Spell Damage
    (5 items) When you deal damage with a Frost Damage ability, you have a 50% chance to deal an additional 997 Frost Damage to all enemies within 8 meters around the initial target. This effect can occur once every 1 second.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But it would be SO lonely here if that happens.

It's the salt that binds us.

Yep, all the forums where people mostly agree on everything are dead as no drama is going on.
    I remember I asked why Geralt can't romance Ciri on CDPR forums. Oh, what a bomb it was, though I didn't read Sapkovski's books so it was not intentional. I told them everything about imprinting and that no way Ciri can be perceived as Geralt's daughter since she was not of his bloodline and also he didn't raised her, so natural imprinting which determine siblings as non-acceptable partners can't be in place. Still forum dwellers were in outrage. It was quite lively in those times on CDPR's. Now it's completely dead forum.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbs with crit chance, weapon damage, crit chance.

Really tbs with any stam buff instead of mag would be my new favorite set.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The This-should-already-be-in-game Set

2pc rings:

1pc: 2000 stamina
    2pc: Werewolf form is now a toggle rather than a limited-time ultimate.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The White Flag Set of Associated Press

1 item : -
    2 items : -
    3 items : -
    4 items : -
    5 items : Adds 20000 Stamina.
    Disables all your skills and weapons. Mobs and NPCs don't see you, cannot attack you. No taunt, no aggro, no damage dealt, no damage taken, no healing done, no healing received. No fall damage.
    You can enter an instance (dungeon or trial) with a group, but you don't count as a member of the group. I.e. you can go into vDSA with 4 fellow group members, but you won't take part in the actual fights. There would be 5 of you in a 4-man-instance but only 4 actual players.

Sounds like a troll idea but I actually mean it seriously. The point would be to "be there" with friends in an instance to have fun or learn, or making videos or screenshots without having to depend on an actual fighter's point of view, being able to focus on the video and not on the fight, truly explore a dungeon in details without being disturbed by the mobs, make detailed footage for a tutorial video, etc.
    It would need some fine tuning to avoid abuse, but I think it would be a very fine idea.