The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't log in to submit support ticket.

Epic Bread Woman
Epic Bread Woman
Soul Shriven
Hi. For some weird reason if I go to support page on your website, and I'll try to log in nothing happens. It's like log in button is not working and is just a static image. I tried to disable ad blocks and my antivirus software, everything that could've block it to no success. Anyone with similar problem and known solution to it? Thank you for your help in advance.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Epic Bread Woman

Try using a different web browser to try logging into the support website. If that doesn't work, you can still submit a ticket by following the steps below.
    1. Visit the account recovery page and select the option that best describes your issue
    2. Enter what you can remember about your account in the Account Information fields.
      • If you are currently using a different email than the one that is associated with your ESO game account, please select "I cannot be reached at this email" and enter that in the "Provide a valid email address where we may reach you." line.
    3. In the Additional Comments box, please include a brief description of your issue.
    4. When you have finished filling out the form, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post