Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Easy Fix for magicka melee builds.

Rex-Umbra
Rex-Umbra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Any one else feel it is about time players whom use melee weapons on magicka builds should do some damage with light and heavy attacks?

I propose all light and heavy attacks damage be based on your highest stat same as ultimates currently do.
Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    Any one else feel it is about time players whom use melee weapons on magicka builds should do some damage with light and heavy attacks?

I propose all light and heavy attacks damage be based on your highest stat same as ultimates currently do.

That’s a really good idea!
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • soynegroyque
    soynegroyque
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS has made a point about this already.

Physical weapons will scale with Weapon Damage, Stamina, and Restore Stamina deal physical damage
    Magical weapons will scale with Spell Damage, Magika, and Restore Magika dealing magic or elemented damage.

Weaker HA/LA is the trade iff you made when you decided to use a weapon that doesnt match the type of your highest resource.
  • KurtAngle2
    KurtAngle2
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nah they're fine, ZoS just needs to make melee Magicka skills more efficient and rewarding (considering the fact that you are trading away the biggest advantage magicka builds have, namely range)
  • Lughlongarm
    Lughlongarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is boarding the spectrum of Hybrid builds with every patch. Necromancers have a very high hybrid potential and magicka kit that is suitable to mid/melee range style of fighting.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For me I like the idea mainly because of aesthetics. I know ZoS won’t go for it since it’ll hide information about your build in pvp, but I’d love to have daggers on one bar and a staff on another as a magblade. It just looks better.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    For me I like the idea mainly because of aesthetics. I know ZoS won’t go for it since it’ll hide information about your build in pvp, but I’d love to have daggers on one bar and a staff on another as a magblade. It just looks better.

Next patch DW/Resto magbalde might actually be good so hang in there

Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Game continues to focus on ha la only makes sense we are not forced to use staffs
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.