The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Which Elsweyr should buy

Vaam
Vaam
so as title say..

i am confuse, right now i got standar gae and morrowind , so if i buy elsweyr digital upgrade i get the expansion this is ok!
but if i want summerset to i have to buy elsweyr digital standar edition? this mean is new account? or ?
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should spend money elsewhere
  • Jameser78
    Jameser78
    ✭✭
    If you already have the base game, you will have to purchase Summerset separately.
    Summerset and Morrowind added free is ONLY on the full version that includes the base game.
    You are down to two options.
    Upgrade, or Upgrade Collector Edition.
    The CE has a bunch of little extra in game goodies.
  • Darkstorne
    Darkstorne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think you'd need to buy Summerset separately. Might be worth waiting for a Summerset anniversary event if you aren't desperate to visit the zone and feel like Elsweyr will keep you busy for a while. The DLC will be half price during an event.
  • everlastingodeb17_ESO
    everlastingodeb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    none as you won't be able to play when it launches due to massive crap server. stop financing this scammers.
    Edited by everlastingodeb17_ESO on April 23, 2019 10:13AM
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darkstorne wrote: »
    I think you'd need to buy Summerset separately. Might be worth waiting for a Summerset anniversary event if you aren't desperate to visit the zone and feel like Elsweyr will keep you busy for a while. The DLC will be half price during an event.
    Good chance summerset will be bundled with eso+ like Morrowind is now after Elsweyr
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Vaam

Our help article below goes over what is contained in each version of the Elsweyr.

What do each of the Elsweyr Editions Contain?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post