The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hair Colour Dye Pack

Lapin_Logic
Lapin_Logic
✭✭✭✭✭
By The EIGHT!!! When are we getting hair dye packs or the ability to color your hair at a dye station/salon. I cant believe you can walk around with a Bright Pink Rolling Pin as a weapon and we are getting Necromancers... But still no hair dye packs. I want my Orc Barbarian to have a Pink herd of ponies to match his Pink Bathers towel and rolling pin..... it's breaking my immersion
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want a beard and hair option that can put some whiteish gray streaks in my black hair and beard to match me
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A whole range of dye would be cool, natural gradients, neon green, stuff that isnt even in the character creator. get this, ONLY Razum Dar gets to be a Kahjiit with a red mohawk, crazy
  • KatySpirit
    KatySpirit
    ✭✭✭
    I would love a hair color pack! In my dream world we could have a pack of eye colors too. I have seen NPCs with hair and eye colors that are not available to us and I would like them.
    Tanks: Warden, Nightblade, Dragonknight
    Healers: Nightblade, Templar, Warden, Sorcerer, Dragonknight, Necromancer
    DPS: Magsorc, Magblade, Magplar, MagDK, Stamblade, StamNecro
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definately buy this ! I am proud of my genetic white hair. But I will definately use some magical dye for some occasions.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • DarkerDreams
    DarkerDreams
    ✭✭✭
    +1 for this, I would buy it immediately
  • TumlinTheJolly
    TumlinTheJolly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't want a hair dye pack from the crown store. I want the ability to be able to dye my hair at a dye station. There's no reason not to implement, please do it asap!

Oh and also, I want the ability to dye my hair ANY colour from all available hair colours, not just the current ones. It's lore-breaking that High Elves can't have dark hair. So please do right by the other Elder Scrolls games and give all colours to all races.
    Edited by AefionBloodclaw on April 23, 2019 5:13AM
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Unit117
    Unit117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need this already. It’s insane we dont.