The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will we get to keep things we find/buy

jedi.princessb14a_ESO
jedi.princessb14a_ESO
Soul Shriven
Been playing quite a bit in the Beta, and gosh i'm loving it!

tho I've acquired quite a few new outfits and weapons, my biggest question is will these transfer over once everything goes live/public?

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you talking about the PTS? That’s not beta. But no you will not keep anything from the PTS in your main account. It’s a different server. Just like you can’t send anything from EU to NA.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PTS gets completely wiped on a regular basis. You don't even get to keep characters and progress on PTS, let alone have it transfer to live server.