The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I’d like to see some of the Older Manor Homes Return

HappyTheCamper
HappyTheCamper
✭✭✭✭✭
I thought it was neat how Christmas had all the old houses available for sale, and was hoping to see them return for the 5 year anniversary. I’d be very interested in buying the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto if it were on sale today, but they only have Grand Topal Hideaway available.

Maybe we’ll get a surprise! I wonder why no other house but the Grand Topal House was brought back?
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    They brought them all back except for the Grand Topal Hideaway and the Tel Galen house on Black Friday last year.

I doubt we'll see them all released at the same time until Black Friday again, but they've been re-releasing them with events and such so far so just keep an eye out. ;)
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love this. The one house I was wanting was added and went away while I was away from game and I want it.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been away quite a while and pretty devastated to see all the houses I missed. I couldn't afford to get them all but wow they are amazing and I'd love a shot at getting some of them.
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love a shot at getting the Psyjic Villa.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know there is no good commercial reason not to do this at times when there are no other shiny new homes for sale.

Two or three times a year perhaps.

Especially given the number of new travellers we recently have. They have coin, you already have the wares.

So why not let an exchange take place yes?

For every house sold this one can bet you also make some additional coin from the purchase of furnishings too no?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like to be able to sell mine
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patiently waiting fir Pariah to return.
    Banana wrote: »
    Id like to be able to sell mine

Also this. I would love to be able to return houses to the crown store for my crowns back.