The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

How long do you guys think this "Authorization email access code thing will last?"

bnruedy
bnruedy
Soul Shriven
Do you think they will fix it? I'm kind of hoping they will get rid of it and do some sort of authenticator like WoW. It's ridiculous that I'm waiting for an access code for 2hrs, going on 3 and since it tells you to try again after 10 minutes I've tried 4 or 5 times. So far I've recieved 2 but now have to wait for the last 1 to come because the old ones are no longer valid! That sucks. Does anyone think they know why it's taking so long for the access code emails to come?
  • Zarec
    Zarec
    ✭✭✭
    Change your email. Mine comes two to three seconds after it gets sent if for some reason mine triggers. I use MobileMe. Haven't used any other email addy so can't say outside of that. Ie different email provider. Check your junk mail and make sure it is not peak time that the email didn't get sent.
    Edited by Zarec on April 11, 2014 3:09AM
    Options
  • bnruedy
    bnruedy
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for your input. However, I will not be changing me my email since I only want to use my main email since I check it often. Also, I think you should not have to change your email just to receive an email from them. I receive all other emails from them right away just fine. I actively check my spam for the emails, I should have mentioned that in my original post. (btw I use yahoo so, my email should not be a problem and I've also made sure that my address is correct on my account) Hopefully by tomorrow they'll have responded to my ticket or I've received the last email access code. I really just want to play! They're lucky I love this game! haha
    Edited by bnruedy on April 11, 2014 3:25AM
    Options