The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What's This Add-on?

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It displays monster set procs in a small icon, Ive seen a few streamers use it but can never get an answer or find someone in game who knows. Also not having success with google search.

r6t6zcqsk6gc.png

• KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that any addon that shows timers shows monster helms?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that any addon that shows timers shows monster helms?

Was hoping it was a standalone maybe? I clipped this particular Image from Fengrush's stream and he never seems to use many addons so figured there might be something floating around.
    Edited by Vapirko on March 4, 2019 11:24AM
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could it be S'rendarr?

That shows all kinds of buffs, including gear procs, and you can set up seperate windows for each type (maximum of 10) to position them where you want them on the screen, and can be set to show just an icon or a icon, the name and a timer bar.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was doing some searching and I found the addon that Fengrush uses is called "Cooldowns". If you search it, it will show you it shows a decent list of monster set procs. The author does say that he/she does not add in long term cooldowns that are addressed by other addons so maybe you won't find exactly what you are looking for but it is a start.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KappaKid83 wrote: »
    So I was doing some searching and I found the addon that Fengrush uses is called "Cooldowns". If you search it, it will show you it shows a decent list of monster set procs. The author does say that he/she does not add in long term cooldowns that are addressed by other addons so maybe you won't find exactly what you are looking for but it is a start.

That could be it, thanks!
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It is cooldowns. I use it too, for synergy cooldowns. Like orb /spears
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is pretty amazing information

Gonna give it a try