The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

For all the people who say Pet Sorcerer isn´t broken.....

SubtleHate
SubtleHate
✭✭✭
This pet sorc video I just watched had the most broken footage I have ever seen, he is able to take on a huge amount of enemy players with little to zero difficulity. Why has zenimax not fixed this? It is clearly overperforming. No player should be able to take on 10 people and win by himself. As much as I have enjoyed his content and think he is a funny guy - this is just not fair. I think he is a skilled player but he should not be quite this effective.

Link to Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPXbA5Re6LY
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    nerf sorcs. ! ?
    Options
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, let's nerf something because two good players are able to 1vX not so good players. That's balance.
    Options
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make summoning pets a channel so that killing one in PvP is a useful strategy
    Options
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoauspex wrote: »

Pets have a cast time. So that is an option already. People just ignore them for some reason.
    Options
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Neoauspex wrote: »

Pets have a cast time. So that is an option already. People just ignore them for some reason.

I guess it just seems impossible to interrupt that because of Sorc mobility, every time I've ever killed a sorc's pet they just roll out and cast it again or stun/streak and cast again. The LoS problems with pets are the worst thing really.
    Options
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whilst I agree they're strong (Only in a cheap way i.e they can freecast from the safety of LOS) I'm finding that the best sorcs are harder to fight without pets as they have more in their arsenal and pet's are dealt with quite easily/provide free heals, at least to me as a Templar.

Anyway, with this level of kiting anyone could do that, especially against those players.
    He's CCing dudes in what could be unavoidable water and so on, if he was running no pets there, I imagine he woulda done the same thing, just quicker.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
    Options
  • Myux
    Myux
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: i think ive been goofed. pranked.
    Edited by Myux on April 17, 2019 4:16PM
    Options
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SubtleHate wrote: »
    No player should be able to take on 10 people and win by himself.
    ??
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turned it off straight away, hes using SnB instead of Resto and twilight to heal. Try killing it... then bash him so he cant summon it or heal.
    Options
  • SubtleHate
    SubtleHate
    ✭✭✭
    you guys are missing the point, it should be balanced. this isn't balanced. his advantage is way higher than it should be because of his build
    Options
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twilight is awesome. They take up 2 slots bc they have an active skill. If you think about thier toolkit, in terms of damage and healing output instead of how many different skill pictures are on your bar, pets taking up 2 spots is just like having an extremely cost effective dot slotted and a burst heal. A pet sorcs kit is not lacking anything at all, just a different approach.

A longer cast time would be appropriate imo.
    Options
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardened Ward has a bug where it increases shields by 40% instead of 20%, which is fixed on PTS. Now add Harness Magicka into it. Magicka Return on Harness makes that shield almost free of cost. Resistances affecting shield made them OP as in no-cp as crit rate usually sits at 30-33%. Pets provide protection from LOS while healing and damaging and their stats arent affected by Battlespirit on live, which is also fixed on PTS. And then add streak which ALSO STUNS. Good luck interrupting with melee. That cast time means nothing when you cant even catch them.

Streak should not have stun attached to it. Pet cast time should be much much higher.
    Edited by techprince on April 17, 2019 6:18PM
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet sorcs are pretty much bugged
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao

"Nice work, you timed that perfectly :-)"

Then another of his victims right after.

"NICE HACKING"
    Options
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a L2P issue
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
    Options
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pet LOS is 100% an issue, but any class should be able to 1vX potatoes.
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urvoth wrote: »
    Pet LOS is 100% an issue, but any class should be able to 1vX potatoes.
    Any class can, but mag sorc can juggle more potatoes than anyone else, which is why we see a billion sorc 1vX videos.
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is a learn to play issue nothing to see here folks
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options
  • pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just focus the pet, it really *** them over, and in a 1 v x situation a couple guys can always focus the pet, bugged or no
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
    Options
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, let's nerf something because two good players are able to 1vX not so good players. That's balance.

you mean what they just did to nightblade class?
    this isnt balance, its revenge that you guys are after.
    its not fair what is happening in eso, its not about balance its about who can make the most threads complainging about other classes.
    Options
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »

you mean what they just did to nightblade class?
    this isnt balance, its revenge that you guys are after.
    its not fair what is happening in eso, its not about balance its about who can make the most threads complainging about other classes.

Either you missed my sarcasm or you think me being against a nerf sorc thread is anti nightblade.
    Options
  • xAcrania
    xAcrania
    ✭✭
    Smells like a l2p issue
    Options
  • Zenartista
    Zenartista
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. Pets sure are awesome

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468599/

Fixed an issue where pets were only having their Healing Received from Battle Spirit reduced by 50, rather than 50%.
    Fixed an issue where pet shield sizes were not being properly reduced by Battle Spirit.

EtTuBrutus wrote: »
    Twilight is awesome. They take up 2 slots bc they have an active skill. If you think about thier toolkit, in terms of damage and healing output instead of how many different skill pictures are on your bar, pets taking up 2 spots is just like having an extremely cost effective dot slotted and a burst heal. A pet sorcs kit is not lacking anything at all, just a different approach.

A longer cast time would be appropriate imo.
    Pet sorcs are pretty much bugged
    Options
  • pat_thetic
    pat_thetic
    ✭✭
    Here we go again, Pvp trying to nerf sorcs into oblivion.

Without separate servers for Pvp and Pve, let's just have gear and skills have different tool tips. Adios to proc sets in cyro, there's on qq dealt with, change Earthgore tooltip, another painpoint from 6 year olds.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pat_thetic wrote: »
    Here we go again, Pvp trying to nerf sorcs into oblivion.

Without separate servers for Pvp and Pve, let's just have gear and skills have different tool tips. Adios to proc sets in cyro, there's on qq dealt with, change Earthgore tooltip, another painpoint from 6 year olds.

Then fixes for the true bugs will only effect PvP as it's a problem with battle spirit.

The healing bug isn't really an issue. The shield is.

Iirc the passive where only 1/3rd of a pet's health can be removed in a single attack is still in play - meaning the heals will fill the damage even after halved.

Shields on the other hand are extremely hard to get through on a pet in live.

Other than those actually bugs, nothing to be seen
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's probably the best open world sorc on our server who returned to the game recently.

We can have a conversation about balance when someone else comes closer to that level of gameplay. I believe people need to walk the talk before looking down upon someone else's outnumbered clips
    Edited by PhoenixGrey on April 17, 2019 9:26PM
    Options
  • SubtleHate
    SubtleHate
    ✭✭✭
    That's probably the best open world sorc on our server who returned to the game recently.

We can have a conversation about balance when someone else comes closer to that level of gameplay. I believe people need to walk the talk before looking down upon someone else's outnumbered clips

eh, not that impressive seeing as its pet sorc lol
    Options
  • Janoy
    Janoy
    ✭✭
    Holy ***, didn’t get the responses you wanted on reddit so you post here too lol.
    Options
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is...yes it is..yes...ANOTHER Nerf Sorc thread. Please just stop with all this nonsense.
    Options
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This.
    Options