Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

where do i find the registration code that came with my digital copy?

aldlv13
aldlv13
help please
"Altmer. They act all high and mighty until you leave them in a pool of their own blood." -Blademaster Owyn

Best Answer

• PrincessJaibyrd
    PrincessJaibyrd
    Soul Shriven
    I bought directly from Zeni and I am also unable to use the game registration code provided to me. I am waiting on an answer from support.
    Answer ✓
  • Alyrn_Grey
    Alyrn_Grey
    ✭✭✭
    I bought mine direct from ZOS and it was emailed to me.
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Email, but if you got it from ZO's store, I think the game just directly applied to your account.
    ----
    Murray?
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I don't get a 30 day trial with a validation code, but have to use a credit card, then I don't know if I can play this game the next two weeks...my card just expired and I have to wait till the bank sends me a new one my mail. This makes me so sad :(
  • Tuinslang
    Tuinslang
    If I don't get a 30 day trial with a validation code, but have to use a credit card, then I don't know if I can play this game the next two weeks...my card just expired and I have to wait till the bank sends me a new one my mail. This makes me so sad :(

I have been looking for the serial key, but it only shows the order and game code which are not being regonized as serial keys.

My girlfriend had the exact same problem, and I haven't found a solution thusfar.

I hope they are giving a solution for the people that have bought the game, but can't play due to this.
    Currently playing Redguard Dragonknight | Skill line: Dragonic Power | Crafting skill: Blacksmithing
  • Hakoke
    Hakoke
    ✭✭

I dislike giving out my credit card/bank info online. Thats why I was happy they had paypal as an option.

So if you have paypal you can use it instead of a credit card.
  • RustyBlades
    RustyBlades
    ✭✭✭
    If you bought the game from a digital store, check your email or your account with said digital store. GMG mailed mine but I could also go to the website and look in my account. Also Amazon just chucks it into your digital library.
  • Princess_Serenity
    Apparently if you bought a physical copy, the code is on the back of one of the instructions, go through and read every piece of paper. Good luck. I bought a digital copy, but my code never got emailed to me *sigh*
  • WolvesWillReign
    When I contacted Customer support they actually contacted me back, this is what they said:
    "If you purchased the game directly through our online store, then it should have been applied automatically, leaving only the subscription plan needing to be filled out, as we mentioned earlier."
    Edited by WolvesWillReign on April 8, 2014 12:42AM
  • djodars
    djodars
    ✭✭✭
    @anthonyalley15_ESO‌

Can we assume this has been resolved since we haven't heard from you back?

If you're still looking for your code, may we know where did you buy your game?
  • aldlv13
    aldlv13
    not resolved havnt found it bought it digitally from this website also didnt just magically get days added to my account
    Edited by aldlv13 on April 8, 2014 3:15PM
    "Altmer. They act all high and mighty until you leave them in a pool of their own blood." -Blademaster Owyn
  • Zikai_Enakis
    Zikai_Enakis
    ✭✭
    If you bought the game from a digital store, check your email or your account with said digital store. GMG mailed mine but I could also go to the website and look in my account. Also Amazon just chucks it into your digital library.
    Unfortunately, that is only if you bought the digital version from them (Amazon). If you bought the physical version, you have to wait until it arrives in the mail.
  • Rajani Isa
    Try checking your billing history in your account info. Mine lists my codes (which were from a 3rd party source and applied manually), in their entirety.

And I don't know how valid it is but someone else mentioned contacting support about being unable to put in a sub method and wanting access to their 30 days, and support basically gave them a 0-day game time code. It's worth a try.
    Edited by Rajani Isa on April 8, 2014 8:16PM
  • phuton
    phuton
    If you bought from amazon, you have to get the key from under "your games" in the digital content of your account. Took me a little bit t to find my key codes.
  • verakum
    verakum
    not resolved havnt found it bought it digitally from this website also didnt just magically get days added to my account

@Anthony in my case I bought it from amazon I had the same issue that you had and in my case I had to go to my purchases to see the keys, (activation key and Explorer Pack) Amazon never told me anything about these keys being available in the "digital library".

For ZOE's website I assume you had to be online in your account in order to buy the game from them, so I assume that the game automatically gets added to your account, check up your billing history and see if its added the retail one.

if it's and you cannot play you need to set up your subscription which you must be sure to have $ :P

• Redonaut
    Redonaut
    I purchased the Explorers Pack from Amazon. I did get the physical item in the mail on Friday with the code on the card that actually only gives you the pack extras. I already had my early access code from way back when I ordered it. But it does not give the access code to the game.

I'm on day 6 of no resolution, it took ESO until earlier today to let me know via email that it is an issue with Amazon. I have looked under my account in Amazon under digital library and even under the games tab, no keys are located there. Wish there was, I did get the box that means nothing to me on Friday.

So I had to call Amazon and they said they will respond back in 24 hours. We'll see. Disappointing all around. Not sure if anyone else is having this type of issue. Or if there is some sort of advice you can provide to help.
  • Malekithe
    Malekithe
    Soul Shriven
    @Anthony, if you bought it from the website, did you choose a retailer? I bought mine from GameStop and had to download the GameStop App in order to get my product key. They emailed me instructions on how to do this. Otherwise, check your account and see if you have an option to Redeem Code. If you find the game key in your email or via the GameStop app like I had to do, then input the code there. Once I did that, I had the option to download the client from my account. Like someone above said, if it was automatically added, you would be able to go into your account and download the client, ESO will show up as a Purchased Game.
    Malekithe, Would be King of Tamriel, 420 B.C.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redonaut wrote: »
    I purchased the Explorers Pack from Amazon. I did get the physical item in the mail on Friday with the code on the card that actually only gives you the pack extras. I already had my early access code from way back when I ordered it. But it does not give the access code to the game.

I'm on day 6 of no resolution, it took ESO until earlier today to let me know via email that it is an issue with Amazon. I have looked under my account in Amazon under digital library and even under the games tab, no keys are located there. Wish there was, I did get the box that means nothing to me on Friday.

So I had to call Amazon and they said they will respond back in 24 hours. We'll see. Disappointing all around. Not sure if anyone else is having this type of issue. Or if there is some sort of advice you can provide to help.

Sadly, there's nothing you can do but wait on Amazon's support. This is why so many of us bought directly from Zeni.