Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted

wishlist14
wishlist14
✭✭✭✭✭
Thank you
Edited by wishlist14 on April 26, 2019 11:39PM
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just don’t post then.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why don't you just stop using the forums if you hate it so much. Have you no self control man?!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or you could just change your forum name, and "lose" your password. That's an option.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you lack the necessary self control to just not log in you could change your email address to a newly created one and then set both the email's and forum account's password to something very long and convoluted that you will immediately forget.

Congratulations, you are now free of this terrible forum! o:)
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just log out, remove this site from your bookmarks. Done.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe some people have had it happen before but not sure what it takes.

You could try speaking with @ZOS_BillE however I don't know if they'll be able to help.

However as others have said, just log out and go do something more interesting to yourself with your time.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »
    Why don't you just stop using the forums if you hate it so much. Have you no self control man?!
    Or you could just change your forum name, and "lose" your password. That's an option.

Ok didnt think of that. I forgot i could log out haha
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »

You might also want to edit your forums notification settings (profile page, top right person icon, edit profile). Then go to Notifications on the left and uncheck all email ones. Now you shouldn't hear from this forum again.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »

9ZOgqGO.png
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    I believe some people have had it happen before but not sure what it takes.

You could try speaking with @ZOS_BillE however I don't know if they'll be able to help.

However as others have said, just log out and go do something more interesting to yourself with your time.

>.> don't do it... you will be back soon enough.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @wishlist14

We have sent you a message regarding your request and your open support ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post