The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

new IC as GvG place (pc eu)

Diundriel
Diundriel
✭✭✭
as IC becomes its own Campaign it is faster and easier to get in it and out. faction lock doesnt apply in IC (atleast as far i understood the patchnotes)…
Wouldn't it be nice to fight each other on a completly new different map than normal cyrodil map?
What i want to achieve with this thread is to get as many pc eu pvp guilds in one of the IC Campaigns to make it worth playing them and enjoying to fight each other on a completly different map compared to normal cyrodil. As IC wont be homecampaign of someone it would be nice to create such an Event close in the future and it wouldn't effect you on your home Campaign (faction locked) Campaign.
If your Guild is interested, it would be nice if you leave a Reply so we can find a day that fits most guilds best :)
GM of former Slack Squad PvP Raid Guild
Our Vids:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKLwZNZlv8an4p-xNoboE7w

Characters:
Zoe'la- AD Magplar AvA 50 x2.5
Not Zoe'la- DC Magplar AvA 25
Worst Healbot EU- EP Magplar AvA 20
Diundriel- AD StamNB AvA 36
Pugs Got Bombed- AD ManaNB AvA 36
Cause we have dots- AD ManaSorc AvA 33
Red Zergs Again- AD StamDen AvA 29
Synergy Spam Bot- AD MagDK AvA 17
Heals of Cyrodiil- AD ManaDen AvA 14
Nawrina- DC StamDK AvA 26
Not Ganking- StamNB PVE DD
Stack Pls- DC ManaNB AvA 20
Der Katzenmensch- AD AvA 30
Der kleine Troll- DC StamDen AvA 24
and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol

Edit: LoL - IC will become, you guessed it. The solo NB's playing ground. Will be some fun fights the first couple weeks, then it will dab off to current state again. (except there wont be any 'farm' IC's available for telvar farmers). The place is MADE for NBs and their shades on cloak - not complaining, just the terrain favors NBs over everything else in IC.

Edit 2: IC fighting is without a goal, what guilds can endlessly run around in a circle without any goals?

Edit 3: Will there be a leaderboard for the IC campaign?
    Edited by Kikke on April 16, 2019 1:21PM
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a bad idea, I think more of it than the last poster... ;)

It would be a bomber's paradise. All those tight spaces etc.
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    but Arent that tight spaces something that makes it really interesting for GvG as you mostly dont have that in cyrodil? :)
    Our Vids:

Characters:
    and some I deleted and new ones I am to lazy to add so well above 200 Mio AP and 6 Former Emperor Characters

PvE: multiple Flawless Conqueror Chars, vAS +2, vCloudrest +3, vRG, vKA, vCrag hms, vDSA 43,5k score ...
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not make IC another Alikir shall we?
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diundriel wrote: »
    but Arent that tight spaces something that makes it really interesting for GvG as you mostly dont have that in cyrodil? :)

Yeah, I was kind of agreeing with you :D
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Diundriel
    Diundriel
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Let's not make IC another Alikir shall we?

they wont give us a GvG Arena in the near future, so why not? xD
    Our Vids:

Characters: