The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Update on ticket?

Rva_Kun
Rva_Kun
✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE
Incident: #190409-004829
0ra2xvdirokp.png

I sent in a ticket to recover a account, and for the first day (yesterday) I was getting replies through out the whole day, which is good. Last reply I got was "Thank you for this information. Please respond with what you would like the following details to be:" so I replied but haven't gotten a reply back lol. Just curious as i'm very anxious to play again with my friends, uh any update? Seems the changes haven't gone through yet. I'd appreciate some assistance :)
And just so you know the email that USED to be attached to my account was hacked before (I was an idiot and used the same PW for ESO & Email account my reasons for this is because I have a really bad memory, it's hard to remember ANYTHING) so that's how it all happened. Not that it's irrelevant to this situation but my Origin account was stolen at the same time this happened. I don't use the same PW's anymore and I've secured the email so.
Edited by Rva_Kun on April 11, 2019 7:37PM
Actions Speak Louder Than Words.
Fear Over The Internet = Priceless.
Correcting Ego's Since 03'
NA > EU

• Rva_Kun
    Rva_Kun
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully this gets resolved soon, as I won't be able to help some of my unexperienced friends level their toons, gear them, undaunted, what skills to use, best ults for PvP and PvE etc.
    Edited by Rva_Kun on April 11, 2019 7:26PM
    Actions Speak Louder Than Words.
    Fear Over The Internet = Priceless.
    Correcting Ego's Since 03'
    NA > EU

• ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Rva_Kun

Please check your inbox for an update on ticket #190409-004829.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post