The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

ETA on Elsweyr PTS?

• Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! When maintenance finishes PTS will be up
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Either way it’s not a promise, but enough to make me check the PTS forums every day to see if the notes are up.

I give-up on ZOS, they are hardly delivering on-time.

Will come back and check next week Patch Notes.

I’d rather good changes then fast ones.

I’m just not sure about the direction they’re going with the class changes so waiting to make decisions about my toons. When notes are up, even if they’re subject to change, I’ll have a good idea of their thinking and views. Tooltip values are less important.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So is it a closed test, or should I start downloading the pts?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not usually a closed test. Go ahead and download the PTS.

Any closed testing is done at ZOS Island this one would think and long before they are ready to put anything on the PTS.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Judging by what happened last year you will need to have pre-purchased the Elsweyr chapter in order to get access to Elsweyr and the Necromancer Class on PTS. There is also likely to be an NDA of some sort covering the Elsweyr story content and the zone, but I don't expect the NDA will restrict discussion of any other areas of the game or any of the changes being made to base game mechanics. They'll let us know the details before the PTS begins.
    PC EU
  • Darlon
    Darlon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not usually a closed test. Go ahead and download the PTS.

Any closed testing is done at ZOS Island this one would think and long before they are ready to put anything on the PTS.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

It has been a 'closed' test everytime so far with a new chapter...
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm. I guess I'll just wait.
    All I'm really interested in is seeing the necromancers skills and how the function, so I can probably wait until Alcast does his showcase video...
  • MyKillv2.0
    MyKillv2.0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new chapter PTS should be up on Monday for you to test it out yourself. They have even announced twitch giveaways to streamers who are streaming PTS on Monday, so the signs are pointing towards Monday release for certian. What I am not sold is what I thought I read where Gina promised to release the Patch Notes early but lets be honest... over the last year, we have been lied to and mocked quite often by Community Team. I wouldn't count on anything early but who knows, surprises do happen.

However I would imagine that you would safe to assume that Elswyer will be on PTS Monday. I am with you, I cannot wait to test out the Necromancer as well. HYPE :p:p HYPE
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yea, looks like Monday :(
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Taloros
    Taloros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would very much like to read the patch notes before Monday.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Taloros wrote: »
    Would very much like to read the patch notes before Monday.

Please.
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Pevey
    Pevey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NATCH POTES I NEED U
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im mad
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calm your tities... Notes will be like:

2yg3ts.jpg
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No combat patch notes?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    We'll be talking a bit about the upcoming PTS and NDA during tonight's ESO Live (starting in about 40 minutes).

Also, not sure where it was implied that patch notes would be posted early. As with any other update, we'll be posting them during maintenance.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can we hope that article about classes overhaul will be this week?

Calling it an overhaul is a bit of a stretch, but yes, we're going to try to get something published this week. It may get pushed to early next week, though, depending on how quickly we can get the information down on "paper".

You said this @ZOS_GinaBruno no worries, you did advise it may get pushed which is understandable. Look forward to seeing the changes the team has come up with. :)
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can we hope that article about classes overhaul will be this week?

Calling it an overhaul is a bit of a stretch, but yes, we're going to try to get something published this week. It may get pushed to early next week, though, depending on how quickly we can get the information down on "paper".

You said this @ZOS_GinaBruno no worries, you did advise it may get pushed which is understandable. Look forward to seeing the changes the team has come up with. :)

Presumably this is what Gina was talking about.
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Suddwrath
    Suddwrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Also, not sure where it was implied that patch notes would be posted early. As with any other update, we'll be posting them during maintenance.

But it's never too early for natch potes! ;)
  • mdylan2013
    mdylan2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the stream, what did they say about NDA and PtS access?
    PS4/EU
    CP-1300+
    PSN - LookoutLuke
    15 Max level toons
    PVE/PVP
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something about the patch notes being 45 pages and that you cannot stream anything past the first quest of the expansion-
    ?but side quests are okay?
    Necromancer is 100% okay to stream.
    I guess alcast will be doing a showcase for us.
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    It was mentioned in the stream that those who haven't been on PTS for previous chapters will need to wait for an invite to be emailed out. I never receive marketing emails from ZOS despite being signed up for them, so I hope this invite reaches everyone - I am very eager to jump on and test out Elsweyr.

@ZOS_GinaBruno are you able to provide clarification on this invite and access to PTS?
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Perhaps a question with an obvious answer, but is it necessary to pre-order Elsweyr to try it out on the PTS?

Bonus question: will it be possible to preview the senche-raht mount on PTS? I'd really love to see it in action before deciding on the CE.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Perhaps a question with an obvious answer, but is it necessary to pre-order Elsweyr to try it out on the PTS?

Bonus question: will it be possible to preview the senche-raht mount on PTS? I'd really love to see it in action before deciding on the CE.

@MoonPile no I don’t think so.
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So will the new update come to PTS on Monday the 15? I can't find a definitive answer and I missed the twitch stream.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So will the new update come to PTS on Monday the 15? I can't find a definitive answer and I missed the twitch stream.

Yup. Monday. So they said on the Twitch stream.
  • Michaelkeir
    Michaelkeir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monday you say. Sweet. I'm on console so I won't get a chance to test out the new class but I'm looking forward to reading and watching all about it. So test well my pc brothers and sisters and try not to get Necromancers nerfed to much. 😀
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monday you say. Sweet. I'm on console so I won't get a chance to test out the new class but I'm looking forward to reading and watching all about it. So test well my pc brothers and sisters and try not to get Necromancers nerfed to much. 😀

They also said there was an NDA on the zone's main quest (besides the first quest), but everything else (side quest, zone sceneries, dungeons, necromancer, etc.) will be free to show, so you should have plenty to discover and read via streamers and PTS players.

• Valenor
    Valenor
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be happy to try the necromancer next week. 😀
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember, though, if you haven’t done PTS testing in the recent past ... you’ll have to wait for your e-mail invite from ZOS to access the new content on PTS.

Recent PTS testers will not need an invite ... and can log in as usual.

(Edited for clarity.)

Edited by Taleof2Cities on April 14, 2019 12:08AM