Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Update Broke Fabricant Tree

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
vrfnkro8zrhk.png
pbbdfrmeb6y7.png
The new update broke this furniture piece. it stretches the texture as seen in the red
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe they thought the tree needed something to prop it up, as it looks like it's going to fall over. :D

But seriously, I wonder if other furnishings have been affected by the new update.
  • SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Maybe they thought the tree needed something to prop it up, as it looks like it's going to fall over. :D

But seriously, I wonder if other furnishings have been affected by the new update.

At first, that's what I thought Aliyavana did to the tree... :p Then I read what was happening.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm this as well. So far I've only seen it happen on this particular tree. The larger version of this tree is fine.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also seen this aberrant spike. It's only visible from one side.
    So far I've only seen it happen on this particular tree.

I thought I caught something that looked like this on a building a few days ago. An odd looking spike. But it was from a distance, I was riding at speed and I hadn't seen the building before from that angle before. I dismissed it as most likely a freak visual error on my part but I'll go take another look after maintenance.
    Edited by Nerouyn on March 4, 2019 11:07AM
  • TairenSoul
    TairenSoul
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait until this is fixed! Love these trees!
    Heavy is the crown.