Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

How to move annoying weapon-charge Icon?

ESOShepherd
There is an annoying icon on the TOP RIGHT whenever my weapons are running out of charge!
It is right over my minimap when it appears.
I couldnt find out how to move it. There is no windows in AUI that shows in this area to be moved.
What else can I try?
Pls, it's so annoying!
I only have AUI and Wykkyd installed!
  • ESOShepherd
    Nervermind.
    I found out when you really really precisely click and drag in the corner of the icon you can drag it somewhere else! Too bad you cant delete or edit posts!
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Charge your weapons?
  • ESOShepherd
    Charge your weapons?

That doesnt help me cause the icon is buggy, whenever I charge them the icon stays stuck at the last percentage until I swap weapons! Also the icon starts showing even when there is still more than 15 % charge so yeah. But thanks for trying!
    Edited by ESOShepherd on April 9, 2019 3:32AM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charge your weapons?

That doesnt help me cause the icon is buggy, whenever I charge them the icon stays stuck at the last percentage until I swap weapons! Also the icon starts showing even when there is still more than 15 % charge so yeah. But thanks for trying!

Sounds like a case for /bug ingame then. USe it!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nervermind.
    I found out when you really really precisely click and drag in the corner of the icon you can drag it somewhere else! Too bad you cant delete or edit posts!

If your wanting to edit the opening post, look for the Gear Icon near the Title of the Thread.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"