Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Play for Free Event - When did it end on PC?

VDoom1
VDoom1
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi everyone.

So small simple question. The play for free event, has it ended? When did it end on PC?
Because my bud got ESO and played it during the free event. Though she was still able to come online yesterday...which I don't understand. No she has not purchased ESO, yet.

So just yes or no, is the Free Event still going? I know it says until April 3. But was that for NA and then April 4 for EU?

I just find this a little puzzling.
We Fight For Cyrodiil.
We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
We fight for Tamriel!
CP 1200+
Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
Imperial Dragonknight
Khajiit Necromancer
Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
Guild - Priests Of Hircine
ESO Since 2014
PC - EU
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are correct. It was set to run from March 28th to April 3rd according to this article: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55979

Not sure she could still log in on the 5th. Can she still get in?

edited for typos
    Edited by tinythinker on April 11, 2019 7:56PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are correct. It was set to run from March 28th to April 3rd according to this article: https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55979

edited for typos

Well now yes, only because she bought ESO. :3 I just found it very odd that she could sign in 1 day after the event was over as a free player. Some bug or glitch or something I guess.
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VDoom1 wrote: »

edited for typos

Well now yes, only because she bought ESO. :3 I just found it very odd that she could sign in 1 day after the event was over as a free player. Some bug or glitch or something I guess.

Cool :tongue:

Yeah, I guess the timer ran a little long.

Hope she is having fun!
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this