The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New players looking for guild.

ryannutt1995
ryannutt1995
Soul Shriven
Both big mmo players, looking for a levelling guild preferable. Drop me a message!
Edited by ryannutt1995 on April 9, 2019 12:52PM
  • blairian27
    Alcast <— Google him. Great guides and videos.

Attack weave <— Learn this term and get good at it.

Find me in game after 22:00 GMT and I will craft you some gear for levelling. When you hit 50 (max level) you need to grind skill points and gear and veteran points. Fastest place for vet points is Craglorn “Spell Scar”. At the moment you get 100% bonus plus like 80% with training gear and 50-150% with scrolls. 300% exp for grinding is nice so focus on hitting 50 and grinding vet pointstill the bonus event ends. The max vet level is 820. Grind this while you can. You won’t hit 820 but you can get enough vet pints to boost you dps considerably. Read an Alcast guide for your class to understand vet points and allocation. Vet ranks are account wide so you don’t need to do this for each character.

**AFTER THE ANNIVERSARY EVENT ENDS**

You level skills while they are slotted and each skill has 4 ranks. At rank 4 you can upgrade the skill to do more damage or add buffs etc. Each skill is unique.

Try and max Level the skills you want to rely on in end game during the Anniversary event.

Then level Guilds:

Fighters Guild - passives are important but take a LONG time to grind.

Mages Guild - Ball ache of a grind for lore books but can be done in a few hours with a mount. Gives you access to best aoe ultimate in the game.

Psijic Order - needed for highest dps for endgame content. Elemental weapon is good damage for Magicka builds but you can use alternatives.

There are other to grind but these are the most important.

Gearing:

Do not run vet group content until you have vet rank 300. You won’t have the damage and you can get gear in normals far quicker because of how easy they are.

Look at the “Beginner” gear sets for you class and chosen build on Alcast’s website.

https://alcasthq.com

This is everything you need to get going.

I am BLAIRIAN210379 in game. Add me and message me in game anytime.
    Edited by blairian27 on April 8, 2019 11:22PM
  • ryannutt1995
    ryannutt1995
    Soul Shriven
    blairian27 wrote: »
    Alcast <— Google him. Great guides and videos.

Attack weave <— Learn this term and get good at it.

Find me in game after 22:00 GMT and I will craft you some gear for levelling. When you hit 50 (max level) you need to grind skill points and gear and veteran points. Fastest place for vet points is Craglorn “Spell Scar”. At the moment you get 100% bonus plus like 80% with training gear and 50-150% with scrolls. 300% exp for grinding is nice so focus on hitting 50 and grinding vet pointstill the bonus event ends. The max vet level is 820. Grind this while you can. You won’t hit 820 but you can get enough vet pints to boost you dps considerably. Read an Alcast guide for your class to understand vet points and allocation. Vet ranks are account wide so you don’t need to do this for each character.

**AFTER THE ANNIVERSARY EVENT ENDS**

You level skills while they are slotted and each skill has 4 ranks. At rank 4 you can upgrade the skill to do more damage or add buffs etc. Each skill is unique.

Try and max Level the skills you want to rely on in end game during the Anniversary event.

Then level Guilds:

Fighters Guild - passives are important but take a LONG time to grind.

Mages Guild - Ball ache of a grind for lore books but can be done in a few hours with a mount. Gives you access to best aoe ultimate in the game.

Psijic Order - needed for highest dps for endgame content. Elemental weapon is good damage for Magicka builds but you can use alternatives.

There are other to grind but these are the most important.

Gearing:

Do not run vet group content until you have vet rank 300. You won’t have the damage and you can get gear in normals far quicker because of how easy they are.

Look at the “Beginner” gear sets for you class and chosen build on Alcast’s website.

https://alcasthq.com

This is everything you need to get going.

I am BLAIRIAN210379 in game. Add me and message me in game anytime.

Love this reply mate, really useful but the post was looking for a guild haha. Will check this out though.
  • Borat
    Borat
    ✭✭✭
    You can always check our our guild WRATH OF THE DRAGONS.

We accept every type of player that's respectful and likes to have fun!
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    You can join our guild if you want.
    Dominion Constellation, newbie friendly and we also have vet players.
    As a guild, we're social, everyone is welcome, we like a drink and we have a broad sense of humour.
    You can read more here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/437219/pve-pvp-ad-social-new-player-friendly-the-dominion-constellation/p1
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!