The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

New client or keep beta one?

DeliciousOatmeal
^
  • BlackOmega
    If I recall correctly, you can use the Beta Client (might be a patch though). Swear I read that previously when I was in Beta.

I got a new computer, so I have to redownload anyway.

Did you try and log in via the beta client?
    BlackOmega
    Scourge of the Universe | Inquisitor of Knowledge | Jack of All Trades
    Options
  • DanBlackfyre
    DanBlackfyre
    ✭✭
    You can use the beta client with no problems... well unless you are in the unlucky ISP bunch. Then you will just have to deal with gamebreaking lag and being kicked by an ''unknown error''.
    Options
  • BlackOmega
    You can use the beta client with no problems... well unless you are in the unlucky ISP bunch. Then you will just have to deal with gamebreaking lag and being kicked by an ''unknown error''.

Gamebreaking lag? I call that Hardmode.. The mode Chuck Norris would play on! :)
    BlackOmega
    Scourge of the Universe | Inquisitor of Knowledge | Jack of All Trades
    Options
  • DeliciousOatmeal
    BlackOmega wrote: »
    If I recall correctly, you can use the Beta Client (might be a patch though). Swear I read that previously when I was in Beta.

I got a new computer, so I have to redownload anyway.

Did you try and log in via the beta client?

Well, I...uhh... haven't bought the game yet :neutral_face: So I can't try at the moment.
    Options