The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Bug Vampire skill cost after stage 1

Gomi
Gomi
Hello, there is a problem with the vampires skill line:

when a caracter die or change map the vampire stage stay the same with the health regen debuff, but the mana cost come back to the stage one.
  •  Azymuth
    That seems to only be true for ultimate (bat swarm), the rest is just bugged tooltips (I bet this goes back to that last beta patch where they "fixed" stages dropping to 1 on loading screens).

Long version below:

I found that the magika costs do NOT bug, just the tooptips. At stage 4 no matter how much I did or go into loading screens mist form tootip for example says 360 mana but when I use it I go from 938 mana to 844 (give or take but not 300 less). HOWEVER... and this is the huge problem...Bat Swarm ultimate, when it bugs, actually goes from costing 61 ultimate at stage 4 back to 203 (which is the normal full cost). The difference is horrible. From casting Bat Swarm with drain life every other mob pack to waiting up to 2 minutes between.

Someone said that trying to cast mist form with under 380 mana when the tooltip says 380 (even if it actually costs less and tooltip is bugged) doesn't work. So there might be that as well.

Also Poison Mist does 50% of the damage it should from what everyone else that has it says.

Also I'm not sure customer support is the right palace for any of this. In-game type /bug (it will freeze for a few seconds or more) and report it in there in detail.
    Options