The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Blatant frozen gate exploit.

• Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has happened to me once. I proceeded to wreck three downstairs on my Stamden, and then terrorize a few that were upstairs on oils before I jumped down to get back to my group! I got a great clip - wish it would happen more often! 🤣
  • Druid40
    Druid40
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    I would love a 1-2 second cooldown on door use that way when your spamming the door to get into the keep you don't enter then re-exit right away and get killed anyway, so annoying.

Yes.
    NirnStorm wrote: »

No u.
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheuib wrote: »
    We were on the ram at the inner door of ash and a person on the other side would pop out of the door drop a frozen gate and pop back in the door. When the gate activated it would pull a person into the keep where everyone on the other side would be waiting to kill that person. He did this to about 5 people before the door came down. It is very much an exploit and needs a fix as soon as possible.

If he comes out of door and place frozen gate and get inside keep every-time it can be called tactic. If not its an exploit. However this case is debatable.

I know some DKs cheated by pulling chains from inside without opening door. Clearly they know they are cheating.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on March 30, 2019 4:59AM
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    I died! Nerf it!