Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase – April 2019"

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    Is this private arena, the pvp theme house mentioned before with special mechanics for duels ?
    I believe so yes. As that's the name others have used when talking about it.

Pretty cool

Thanks

I hope this is the case !
  • Seebs
    Seebs
    ✭✭✭
    Starting to get overboard with this gem exclusive stuff. Pretty sad really
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate the Azura statuette!

All the music boxes look nice but I really need to know how they sound before considering buying. I was surprised when I previewed and 'activated' the music boxes that the lid opened, the hand crank turned but no music! I'd recommend adding the sounds when they are activated in preview. In the meantime, is there a link somewhere to listen to what each sounds like?

How can you buy a music box if you don't listen to it first?
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

All the music boxes look nice but I really need to know how they sound before considering buying. I was surprised when I previewed and 'activated' the music boxes that the lid opened, the hand crank turned but no music! I'd recommend adding the sounds when they are activated in preview. In the meantime, is there a link somewhere to listen to what each sounds like?

You should choose another place to preview. Seems like ambient music prevents you from hearing the music box. As far as I remember, I had no problems with listening in one of my houses.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »

You should choose another place to preview. Seems like ambient music prevents you from hearing the music box. As far as I remember, I had no problems with listening in one of my houses.

Thank you! I'll give that a try! Awesome.

Edit: Tried previewing the music boxes in the quiet of my home and it worked. Thanks again!
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on April 6, 2019 12:16PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Statuette of Azura - I find these statuettes to be just okay. I'd be MUCH happier with ones of the Divines rather than the Daedric Princes. Though I have to admit I'm looking forward to seeing how they pull of Hermy Mora. Yay-ish. Mostly meh.

Crown Gems Exclusives -These are flatly awful. Stop it.

Hero Costumes - These were mostly awful when they were new. ESPECIALLY the Breton Hero one. Trust me, it's horrible. Don't waste your money on it!

Auroran Knight Costume, all Alliance stuff - Got the dog, which was the only thing worth having. The rest is extremely "meh!"

Elder Scrolls Artifact: Spellbreaker Shield - I've yet to be impressed with this stuff, especially with the pricetag. NOPE.

Event Ticket - I don't care about the Indrik. And the price and/or effort is exorbitant. More nope!

Music Boxes - This was the only thing I was remotely interested in. Stop makign them limited time offers though. They are defintitely a thing that needs to be in the permanent line up!

Meridia, Lady of Infinite Energies Statue - Nope.

Furnishing packs - Didn't we just have Murkmire and all things Argonian shoved down our throats? Since I have zero interest in lizards.... NO THANKS.

Grand Topal Hideaway - Give me an island that is NOT Argonian in theme and we'll talk.

Elinhir Private Arena - It's neat? But I doubt very much I can think of a use for an arena for me personally. Still impatiently waiting for a house I actually WANT to come out.

Meridian Sabre Cat and Meridian Sabre Cub -I will never care about mounts that are not horses. Nor weird little glowy pets.

Egg Hunter’s Horse - Actually....I don't care about this horse either. Quit ruining them with cutesy holiday themes please. Nay. Neigh, even!

Mind-Shriven Skin - Another HIDEOUS skin? And another retread at that? No thanks.

Psijic Vault Crown Crates -No thanks.

Overall, the showcase is lackluster. Mostly retreads. I don't mind returning things others have missed. But NEVER should they be over half the offerings for a month.

And STILL no Summerset gowns???? WTH ZOS???
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• TheTwistedRune
    TheTwistedRune
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For any @ZOS there is a typo on the first paragraph below the Psijic Vault Crates screenshot. Where it states in brackets (except for Radian Apex mounts) shouldn't that be "Radiant"?

Tiny matter but just thought I'd mention it. :)

• Dukenn
    Dukenn
    Soul Shriven
    I'm really sad : I missed the Spellbreaker Shield...
    I decided to begin the collection (allready het the sword last month), and I missed the second one ^^' Si I guess I gonna stop to buy them.
    Do you think there's a chance this shield would be available again in the future ? :(
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gloam Wolf mount: 400 gems
    Gloam Wolf pet: 100 gems
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dukenn wrote: »
    I'm really sad : I missed the Spellbreaker Shield...
    I decided to begin the collection (allready het the sword last month), and I missed the second one ^^' Si I guess I gonna stop to buy them.
    Do you think there's a chance this shield would be available again in the future ? :(

I really hope so: I missed it too :( I didn't realize it was sold on an unusual time of the week, and it's the first time I miss an item I really wanted from the store. :disappointed:
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)