Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

WTHire/WTB/WTL lv10 DragonKnight gear

Piwi2point0
So I’m a lvl 10 DragonKnight(AD) on the Europe server(Xb1) and I feel a bit undergeared.
As a rookie I would like to....
- want to buy Gear: if it comes cheap and/or if it’s affordable.
- Hire: if it isn’t cheap for sale, I would like to hire it for a short period of time (period and price is imo negotiable)
- Lend if I just could borrow it for free, untill I outleveled it.

If you could be of service, let me know in the comments or PM me on:
- Xbox One: Piwi2point0
- ESO GT: Knight Piwi
- Forum PM

Kind regards,
Knight Piwi
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey There, @Piwi2point0!

Buy/Sell threads are generally frowned upon per the forum rules.

Have you tried in-game?

Through friends, guildies, or in zone chat?

• Piwi2point0
    “Through friends, guildies, or in zone chat?“ don’t got any yet, because I’m a fresh rookie. Well in game I only use
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You should be able to find a guild. Guilds usually have crafters. You can ask for someone to make your gear and negotiate on the price. Some crafters will do the crafting "labor" free if you give them the mats for the gear. Pretty sure once you equip gear its bound to your account, so "borrowing" or "renting" wouldn't work.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gear from sets will be bound once equipped. Gear that is not from a set will not bind by simple usage. (I think if you dye armor pieces directly they will bind). I've seen a couple of people post pictures of guild owned legendary training gear (not from a set) that gets used by multiple players and returned.
  • Piwi2point0
    Thank you for the info