Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

⭐TRON-Australia &South East Asia:Trial Progression Groups Weekends

• Menstruum
    Menstruum
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, am a returning player and would love an invite. User ID is @Menstruum
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this Xbox NA?
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Assuming this is PC I’ll take an invite. @Runefangz.
  • GooBingoo
    GooBingoo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would be keen on joining. @GooBingoo
  • AllisonMackenzie
    AllisonMackenzie
    Soul Shriven
    hi, I have just recently returned to this game and would be keen to join this guild! am from singapore #Allisonmackenzie
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Menstruum wrote: »
    Hi, am a returning player and would love an invite. User ID is @Menstruum
    Runefang wrote: »
    Assuming this is PC I’ll take an invite. @Runefangz.
    GooBingoo wrote: »
    Hi I would be keen on joining. @GooBingoo
    hi, I have just recently returned to this game and would be keen to join this guild! am from singapore #Allisonmackenzie

Invites sent, discord link in the MOTD.
    Destyran wrote: »
    Is this Xbox NA?

PC NA
  • Scuzzya
    Scuzzya
    @scuzzyaah - can i get an invite please
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Scuzzya wrote: »
    @scuzzyaah - can i get an invite please

Invited, check motd for discord link
  • ShanXyr
    ShanXyr
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I was used to be in Tron (or what it was called before tron, i forgot) on Warframe awhile back...but I kinda went MIA coz of life issues. Just bought ESO and saw this on the forums. Wanna get back in coz Tron was kinda what made Warframe enjoyable for me.

@ShanXyr
  • camrenis
    camrenis
    ✭✭
    Can I grab an invite please? Keen to be more active in vet content. @camrenis

Cheers!
  • Corvunus
    Corvunus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there, i am from Indonesia and a casual player. Very new to ESO but not my first MMO and would be keen on joining.

IGN : @Corvunus

Thank you!
  • JohnAngelo
    JohnAngelo
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I'm fairly new to eso playing with a lvl 17 character. Philippines here :)
    Userid: JohnAngelo
  • Axela72
    Axela72
    Hi,

Same ID in game. Newbie in ESO here. From Singapore & hope to join your guide.

Kindly accept me.Ty
  • byebyeasuna
    byebyeasuna
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,
    I am very interested to join this guild.
    I am a newcomer from Singapore.
    My ign is @byebyeasuna and my character name is Filoqueer.
    Thanks.
  • Lusty_Breton_Maid
    ShanXyr wrote: »
    Hi, I was used to be in Tron (or what it was called before tron, i forgot) on Warframe awhile back...but I kinda went MIA coz of life issues. Just bought ESO and saw this on the forums. Wanna get back in coz Tron was kinda what made Warframe enjoyable for me.

@ShanXyr
    camrenis wrote: »
    Can I grab an invite please? Keen to be more active in vet content. @camrenis

Cheers!
    Corvunus wrote: »
    Hello there, i am from Indonesia and a casual player. Very new to ESO but not my first MMO and would be keen on joining.

IGN : @Corvunus

Thank you!
    JohnAngelo wrote: »
    Hello. I'm fairly new to eso playing with a lvl 17 character. Philippines here :)
    Userid: JohnAngelo
    Axela72 wrote: »
    Hi,

Same ID in game. Newbie in ESO here. From Singapore & hope to join your guide.

Kindly accept me.Ty
    Hi,
    Thanks.
    Hi,
    Thanks.

Hi all. invited . sorry for delay, our admin had a busy week!
    Guild Leader of TRON-Australian & Southeast Asia Guild
  • rochbain
    rochbain
    Soul Shriven
    Hi guys, if you are still active I'd like to bring in my toons

@rochbain

I have a stamblade whom I pvp on and a Warden who I use to heal vet dungeons and such.
  • Neviden
    Neviden
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I've recently returned to the game in the past few days and leveling a new character. Originally purchased the game on release but quit from all the bugs etc, looks like things are a lot more polished now.

Based in NZ and keen to find other NZ/AUS players in the game. I'm level 13 Ebonheart Sorcerer currently. In game name @Neviden
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    rochbain wrote: »
    Hi guys, if you are still active I'd like to bring in my toons

@rochbain

I have a stamblade whom I pvp on and a Warden who I use to heal vet dungeons and such.
    Neviden wrote: »
    Hey, I've recently returned to the game in the past few days and leveling a new character. Originally purchased the game on release but quit from all the bugs etc, looks like things are a lot more polished now.

Based in NZ and keen to find other NZ/AUS players in the game. I'm level 13 Ebonheart Sorcerer currently. In game name @Neviden

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, been busy again.

Rochbain, I can't invite you, as you're currently in 4 guilds, so you'll need to leave one if you still want to join.

I've sent you an invite, neviden. Check MOTD for discord
  • Mooreo
    Mooreo
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, new player here from PH and been looking for an active asia/oceanic guild. Hope I can join

IGN - Erilone

• Gypsoy
    Gypsoy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey me and a mate would like to join the guild we are returning player au based and dont have a clue on what to do
  • Gypsoy
    Gypsoy
    Soul Shriven
    Gypsoy wrote: »
    Hey me and a mate would like to join the guild we are returning player au based and dont have a clue on what to do

In game name Gypsoy
  • Tager42
    Tager42
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be down to join, my ign is @tager42 and I'm usually on evenings Australia time
    Edit I'm a bit special I meant to put this on the general guilds thread not the progression groups
    Edited by Tager42 on April 15, 2019 3:12AM
  • coldfirenexus
    coldfirenexus
    ✭✭
    hi my IGN: Syco Logical

I am a returning player that is looking for a good Ausie time zoned guild, I am having a blasted with my new vampire nightbalde, I also own all expansion and dlc packs, so I shouldn't be locked out of any content ;)

I love using discord and my discord name is: Syco#4918

I play almost everyday for as long as I can manage :)

I hope to hear from you soon.
    [If i'm offline on discord pls msg me anyway - it's linked to my mobile, Ty]
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow

I am a returning player that is looking for a good Ausie time zoned guild, I am having a blasted with my new vampire nightbalde, I also own all expansion and dlc packs, so I shouldn't be locked out of any content ;)

"Syco Logical" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?
    Tager42 wrote: »
    I'd be down to join, my ign is @tager42 and I'm usually on evenings Australia time
    Edit I'm a bit special I meant to put this on the general guilds thread not the progression groups

Invited, check motd for discord
    Mooreo wrote: »
    Hi, new player here from PH and been looking for an active asia/oceanic guild. Hope I can join

IGN - Erilone

"Erilone" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?

In game name Gypsoy

"Gypsoy" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?

• Legaroth
    Legaroth
    Soul Shriven
    I am a returning player, from NZ, would like an invite please. @Legaroth
    Edited by Legaroth on April 16, 2019 7:16AM
  • FacePorkJoe
    FacePorkJoe
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join your guild and my IG username is @FacePorkGaming. Tq
  • ncir
    ncir
    Soul Shriven
    @ncir
    from SG
  • Mr_Cow
    Mr_Cow
    Legaroth wrote: »
    I am a returning player, from NZ, would like an invite please. @Legaroth
    Hi, I would like to join your guild and my IG username is @FacePorkGaming. Tq
    ncir wrote: »
    @ncir
    from SG

Invites sent, pls check motd for discord linkerino
  • AlphaAbsol
    AlphaAbsol
    ✭✭
    Hi, I'd love to join the guild. I'm looking to do progression trials. Username is @Acynatic.

Thank you!
  • Mooreo
    Mooreo
    Soul Shriven
    Mr_Cow wrote: »

"Syco Logical" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?
    Tager42 wrote: »

Invited, check motd for discord
    Mooreo wrote: »

IGN - Erilone

"Erilone" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?

In game name Gypsoy

"Gypsoy" isn't a valid account name, are you sure that's your @... name?

Sorry, I thought you meant character name
    ID is @Mooreo