The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Brazier in "Services" tab

Dacalana
Dacalana
✭✭✭
With Elsweyr Prologue we got a new furnishing plan brazier called Khajiit Brazier, Enchanted, but it can be found in "Services" tab, that seemed weird for me, so I decided to ask if it was proposed to be so. I know it's not a first time furnishings turned out to be in wrong tabs.
27h1zj3y5zhs.png
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you try place it and interact with it?
    Just wondering what it does.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where do we get the furnishing plan itself?
  • Gune
    Gune
    ✭✭✭
    I got the furnishing plan from one of the reward containers for the Elsweyr Prologue dailies.

I, too, was intrigued by the light masquerading as a crafting station and placed it in my home. Sadly I wasn't able to craft anything with it; the light can only be turned on or off. As befits the Jester's Festival, it played a trick on us!
    [PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
    Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @G1Countdown I got it in reward box from new dailies from Elsweyr Prologue, I have no idea if the plan can be obtained from other resources.
    @Zypheran you can turn it on and off, nothing that makes it unique from other lights.
    Edited by Dacalana on March 29, 2019 6:39PM
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got one in a reward box last night! B)
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My addons show 0 sales of this recipe on pceu. No recipe for sale on the entire server. Wth? With all the people doing these dailis now, you'd think there would at least be SOME recipes on my server. Not a single entry when looking at TTC website either.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The dailies have very few players doing them now, the first day was a solid stream from the questgiver to the wayshrine, unbroken stream! Hundreds of players and now it feels like 20 people are doing them at any given time!

I went to check my Craftstore for the plan and found out a Library has an update issue /doh

I think this may have been a previously unobtainable recipe.

edit: Found it in my Spreadsheet under "unknown source" items, yay!
    Edited by Mix on April 1, 2019 7:34PM
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    The dailies have very few players doing them now, the first day was a solid stream from the questgiver to the wayshrine, unbroken stream! Hundreds of players and now it feels like 20 people are doing them at any given time!

I went to check my Craftstore for the plan and found out a Library has an update issue /doh

I think this may have been a previously unobtainable recipe.

edit: Found it in my Spreadsheet under "unknown source" items, yay!

Even still, go to TTC and type in the recipe, it's not even there, which means there have been 0 reports of it.

Also, I'm in 5 of the hugest trade guilds on my server, and i have 0 sales for the recipe on my MM/AAT addons. 0 sales.

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, I'm saying it's extremely fishy to get 0 entries at all on my entire megaserver, so I'm sort of wondering what's going on here.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @Carbonised it doesn't always mean there's no sales, sometimes even when I sold an item and an addon definitely saw that there was still no info on website. And I also sold those crafted braziers and they appeared on ttc only after a couple of days.
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dacalana wrote: »
    @Carbonised it doesn't always mean there's no sales, sometimes even when I sold an item and an addon definitely saw that there was still no info on website. And I also sold those crafted braziers and they appeared on ttc only after a couple of days.

It's not only TTC, itw my AAT/MM addons as well, which also show 0 sales.

Has anyone else found that recipe, other than you? Just trying to get an idea of what the droprate is, since I can't find even a singly copy of the recipe in all the trade guilds.
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Well, two other people in this thread also said they found it. Haven't heard it from anyone else, but there was some crafted in store that weren't mine, so I guess yes, people get it.