Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Announcing Alfiq Outfits for the Bethesda Gear Store"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
b05d26c59a9bddc84be009788e36138c.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the article Announcing Alfiq Outfits for the Bethesda Gear Store. Want to give your real-life Khajiit a purrfect Elsweyr-inspired look? We are pleased to announce Alfiq Outfits, now available in the Bethesda Gear Store.

:trollface:
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $100k - this is an april fools joke, right?
    Yes. Yes it is.
    Edited by Jaeysa on April 1, 2019 2:11PM
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried adding them to the cart but I just get some pop up about Jesters Day, please can you fix the store so I can buy these.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • yooqi
    yooqi
    ✭✭✭
    I will definitely be grabbing 'Indolent Alfiq Freeloader' for my dear kitty. It just represents her so well and it's such a steal at only 100 gold too.

:)
    Gwen Benele - Breton Templar
    PC NA
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    These are wonderful!
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol nice one
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even have a cat and I want these to be real.
  • Tirps
    Tirps
    ✭✭✭✭
    8ipib5u1b50h.jpeg
    cp1k+ ( ´•౪•`)
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure my cat would fail to see the humor.
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The costumes are available in a large size yes?

Just thinking of a Fishmas present for one of my orcs …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bet the "real live" cat is not amused... :D
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My cat would scratch my eyes out if I tried to put one of those on him! He would definitely NOT be amused.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the official discussion thread for the article Announcing Alfiq Outfits for the Bethesda Gear Store. Want to give your real-life Khajiit a purrfect Elsweyr-inspired look? We are pleased to announce Alfiq Outfits, now available in the Bethesda Gear Store.

This is so typical, Zos! I've had it!

You continuously keep discriminating dogs in your game, now you are discriminating dogs IRL!

Why can't you make a product like that for our dogs? What is wrong with you people!?!?!?111

NOT ANOTHER PENNY!!!1111

(Can I get a refund on a product I've yet to purchase? ticket #20190401)

Edited by Idinuse on April 1, 2019 2:59PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • SirLeeMinion
    SirLeeMinion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dog endorses this product. He also feels that adding booties to cover kitty's claws would be cute and not at all pay to win.
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha funny but also I want this to be real?
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww I would've actually bought these for my real life khajiit!
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    z1hAmJo.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=3436395
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now i really want this.
    Can someone please make those? :D
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • Eshja
    Eshja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why I always believe in things like that :open_mouth:
    @Eshja (PC EU) Master crafter | Roleplayer | Trial scrub | Love healing ♥
    My characters: Nimpys Elenmir| Narielle Telvanni | Moans-Loudly | Vivienne The Zookeeper | Zamiatająca-Ogonem | Kha'mathre | Irgret Soul-Breaker
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idinuse wrote: »

This is so typical, Zos! I've had it!

You continuously keep discriminating dogs in your game, now you are discriminating dogs IRL!

Why can't you make a product like that for our dogs? What is wrong with you people!?!?!?111

NOT ANOTHER PENNY!!!1111

(Can I get a refund on a product I've yet to purchase? ticket #20190401)

IKR?

Such Discrimination. Why they even let a khajiit lock up some poor puppy and spread horrible rumors about it!

"In Daggerfall, packs of these horrible monsters roam the street at night and prey upon the unwary!
    My own father, divines save his soul, was torn to pieces by just such a pack!
    Can you not feel the hatred that burns within its belly! Bars barely contain its hunger!'
    For five gold, gaze into its eyes! Peer into the face of death itself!
    For ten, place your hand upon its fur! Feel the muscle of a true killing machine!
    Come and see, from the distant shores of Glenumbra, a real, live, dog!
    Do not worry, it is safely caged!
    Tahara would not let it tear the flesh from your bones!
    Marvel at its slavering maw!
    Be disgusted by its cold, oozing nose!"
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg these are the most adorable April Fool's joke ever!

I am sure you would have a market though for actual Alfiq banker and merchant skins :smiley:
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    :D Goes from silly premise to abundance of pet puns. That was the best.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The April Fool patch notes are still the best april fools joke :p
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is a joke, but to be super serial for a second here, the Alfiq costumes really are quite amazing!!
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    7Ux5qqB.gif
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These would legit sell out.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like that somebody actually made those mockups for their actual cat.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Tekalynn
    Tekalynn
    ✭✭
    INDOLENT FREELOADER.

That was when I began to suspect I'd been had (correctly), but would not be the BEST COSTUME EVAR?
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    im assuming this is an april fools day joke

if its not, good luck with that. my cats would straight up murder me if i tried this
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    My cat would scratch my eyes out if I tried to put one of those on him! He would definitely NOT be amused.

I thought that eye patch looked a little big on the cat. Turns out it goes on the human.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a twitter account called cat cosplay you might all be interested in yes...

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/