The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Graphics Bug in Vulkhel Guard

Keewo
Keewo
✭✭✭
astm44z1iya8.png

Hi Guys, everytime during the actual Event, when Im travelling to another Wayshrine in Auridon and then Back to Wayshrine Vulkhel Guard, this Graphics Bug happen. Its stays there until Im traveling to another Area (like Deshaan) and travel Back to Vulkhel Guard. Then its fixed.. anyone with the same Problem?

Only in Vulkhel Guard it happens.

My System:
Win 10 Pro
i7 4790k
GTX1060 6Gb
16gb ram

Stam Dk aus Leidenschaft
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Keewo

There could be an issue with your add-ons or with your settings leading to this texture issue.

Try removing add-ons as described here and see if the correct texture loads.

We also suggest deleting two settings files to ensure ESO is at it's default settings. To do so, follow the instructions below:
    1. Open up the Documents folder on your computer.
    2. Open the Elder Scrolls Online folder, then open the Live folder.
    3. Find the ShaderCache and UserSettings files.
    4. Create copies of each file, then delete the originals.
    5. Close everything and start ESO again.

NOTE: This will reset all in-game settings to their defaults. Please take a moment when you next log in to review the settings for the game.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Silent84
    Silent84
    ✭✭✭
    @Keewo , mate this is a game issues, this game does this for a long time now, the servers are terrible, always will be, this is why i stop playing this game, i return, but i think i will quit again. :)
    Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happens to me every time this event plays. As others have said, I think it is related to going from somewhere in Auridon back to the Vulkhel Guard wayshrine. I always encounter during the Jester Queen's quest when returning from the school. When arriving in Vulkhel Guard, the ground texture always looks this way across the entire "cell", which includes the wayshrine, the arch, and part of the road on the way to the Jesters.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Altyrann
    Altyrann
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing the same issue here. In Skywatch as well as Vulkhel Guard.
  • TheRealPotoroo
    TheRealPotoroo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Keewo

There could be an issue with your add-ons or with your settings leading to this texture issue.

Try removing add-ons as described here and see if the correct texture loads.

We also suggest deleting two settings files to ensure ESO is at it's default settings. To do so, follow the instructions below:
    1. Open up the Documents folder on your computer.
    2. Open the Elder Scrolls Online folder, then open the Live folder.
    3. Find the ShaderCache and UserSettings files.
    4. Create copies of each file, then delete the originals.
    5. Close everything and start ESO again.

NOTE: This will reset all in-game settings to their defaults. Please take a moment when you next log in to review the settings for the game.

You must be new around here. Auridon has been like this for years. It's worst during the Jester's Festival (that image is after returning from the College where the player pranked the professors) but it will sometimes also happen during extended dolmen trains.
    PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been around since the switch to 64 bit client years ago. When 64 bit came out it was everywhere all the time but they slowly fixed it. But they never completely eliminated it.

For me it goes away after moving around for awhile.

The mod response in this thread is hilarious.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this happens every time you go to this wayshrine three times in a row. Has been this way for a very long time. So doing the event you port in at this wayshrine, port to Skywatch, port to the Professors then port back to this wayshrine and on the final port to finish this part of the event you see the ground as it appears in your screen capture.

It is not your computer, it is the game. Been this way a LONG LONG LONG time. Years.